"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
of course ppl do that as a part of the game but he’s dismissively implying ppl only bought cyberpunk to do that instead of acknowledging the police system is a little bit wonky

and when you say ppl are you talking about other players?

cause that’s different from NPCs...there are actually perks to killing other players on GTA online

Yeah I hear you but shyt is crazy and not even GTA online breh... I'm talking about regular game...they just literally just start chaos to start chaos....:wtf:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For me its the ones cowering in fear and don't run when the bullets start flying... if I roll up on a fight in progress i'm coming in HOT and they just so happen to catch a stray..................................or a not so well placed grenade LMAO. Its rare tho.

exactly...there are several ways to trigger the police in this game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it’s called exploring the limits of the game...now y’all gonna criticize how ppl play the game lmaooo

I don't like mowing down innocent civilians...:manny:

I mean did npc dude walking down the street deserved to get blown into pieces because you wanted to test the limits of the game???:mjlol::deadrose: the fukk is wrong with these gamers man...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like mowing down innocent civilians...:manny:

I mean did npc dude walking down the street deserved to get blown into pieces because you wanted to test the limits of the game???:mjlol::deadrose: the fukk is wrong with these gamers man...

my point is the observation goes beyond “just buying the game to kill civilians”...case in point I saw the swinging tires at the outdoor gym and thought I could interact with it and practice punching...instead the game interpreted it as me punching the guy who was closest to the tires and police blasted me for that...so it’s not realistic to assume that everyone who has an issue with the police system “only” bought the game to mow down NPCs just because you can’t fathom any other likely scenarios

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The cop system is weird in that the safety zones are whacked out in some places. Hence, sometimes you can shoot at gang members with the official NCPD "mission" tag showing. You step ONE TOE outside that boundary and the cops come through blasting everyone :mjlol:

I do like the aggressiveness of the cops as it ties in with the lore. I wish they really chased you more but this seems to be one of those "world building" elements CDPR either cut out or will just patch in later.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Welp, I have 6 assignments due so I won't be gaming for the next 24 hours. Good thing I have an A average in all my classes

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
my point is the observation goes beyond “just buying the game to kill civilians”...case in point I saw the swinging tires at the outdoor gym and thought I could interact with it and practice punching...instead the game interpreted it as me punching the guy who was closest to the tires and police blasted me for that...so it’s not realistic to assume that everyone who has an issue with the police system “only” bought the game to mow down NPCs just because you can’t fathom any other likely scenarios

Oh ok... Cool. :ehh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
it’s called exploring the limits of the game...now y’all gonna criticize how ppl play the game lmaooo
The fact you need to say this to these stans is... :dahell:

This is not a linear story driven game but of course the stans are going to pretend it is
I just wanna drop this tidbit the loot system is great for the crafting system you can either sell the junk in your inventory for profit or do what I do and recycle them into the crafting materials then use those materials to make weapons..:noah: the crafting skill tree is excellent. I'm already crafting rare exotic guns and I'm trying to make legendary weapons so I can kill people with it or SELL it for a bigger profit...:youngsabo: everything has a use breh...
What crafting material to forge an eleite weapon are you getting from an ash tray and a pack of bubble gum breh?

Explain the "crafting" uses of those two materials to me...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On the way home right now...got two days off and its gonna snoe gonna be in my house no e and warm enjoying the fukk outta this shyt... I'm gonna kill so many gang members I'm salivating at the thought...:oh Maybe I'll try to start crafting weapons and get a legendary... Build that perk up... I need more xp to get that crafting skill tree popping I love creating shyt...:wow: