"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just realized how agonizing these crashes must feel on previous gen consoles. I completely forgot the SSD speeds on here get me back into the game in seconds

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_15.26.28.08.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_12.32.36.35.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_18.30.27.99.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_18.27.50.17.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_17.58.22.20.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_17.27.32.68.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_18.30.27.99.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_18.33.15.35.png

Cyberpunk_2077_Screenshot_2020.12.13_-_15.28.39.87.png

I don’t think I asked but what is your setup?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you stick to the missions this game is very good, solid 8...

As an explorable RPG open world game though, it is borderline terrible...

How you have a worse cop system than GTA3 bruh? These nikkas literally spawn 5 feet from you the moment you shoot somebody, you can even SEE THEM SPAWNING...:what:
I can't believe I just played a futuristic game with flying vehicles and there isn't one single flying vehicle for you to utilize...:francis:

Badlands is dead territory, I was expecting a free for all mad max style encounters out there and got nothing but a dead desert...:francis:

Can't shoot from vehicles, in fact, not one single car chase outside of a mission...:francis:

Loot is straight up trash, this is the sanitation worker simulator game...half the shyt you pick it is classified as "junk"...why the fukk am I picking up ash trays bruh?:gucci:

And they made such a big deal about character customization and this shyt is dumb basic...One body type, weak face morphing and horrible hairstyle options for black characters...:francis:

I'm really disappointed here...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because AMD's 6000 series has their own proprietary version of it, had been in development at the same time as Cyberpunk, and both products potentially would have been released around the same time. Smart business.

:francis::bryan:

Once again, before the game was released it it was already said the AMD would have raytracing with Cyberpunk for a year

WHat are you talking about

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many people having so many problems with the cops though...:wtf: how many innocent people y'all killing to have cops randomly show up?!?

I've killed so many goons in shootouts and no cop said shyt to me about it...:manny: maybe because I don't kill civilians...:lolbron:

that system is kind of weird...when I passed by the outdoor gym...I tried to punch the swinging tires and cops came outta nowhere and was on my ass and shot me up

then another time I accident let off my gun in the staircase of the apartment complex and there were some cops nearby investigating a crime scene...they came looking but left me alone even tho I still had my gun in hand...it’s like there’s no rhyme or reason to it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If you stick to the missions this game is very good, solid 8...

As an explorable RPG open world game though, it is borderline terrible...

How you have a worse cop system than GTA3 bruh? These nikkas literally spawn 5 feet from you the moment you shoot somebody, you can even SEE THEM SPAWNING...:what:
I can't believe I just played a futuristic game with flying vehicles and there isn't one single flying vehicle for you to utilize...:francis:

Badlands is dead territory, I was expecting a free for all mad max style encounters out there and got nothing but a dead desert...:francis:

Can't shoot from vehicles, in fact, not one single car chase outside of a mission...:francis:

Loot is straight up trash, this is the sanitation worker simulator game...half the shyt you pick it is classified as "junk"...why the fukk am I picking up ash trays bruh?:gucci:

And they made such a big deal about character customization and this shyt is dumb basic...One body type, weak face morphing and horrible hairstyle options for black characters...:francis:

I'm really disappointed here...
Prepare to be negged, cursed and sub tweeted by @Gizmo_Duck

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yo if you’re going to post pics of your game at least tell us what you’re playing on

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Loot is straight up trash, this is the sanitation worker simulator game...half the shyt you pick it is classified as "junk"...why the fukk am I picking up ash trays bruh?

I just wanna drop this tidbit the loot system is great for the crafting system you can either sell the junk in your inventory for profit or do what I do and recycle them into the crafting materials then use those materials to make weapons..:noah: the crafting skill tree is excellent. I'm already crafting rare exotic guns and I'm trying to make legendary weapons so I can kill people with it or SELL it for a bigger profit...:youngsabo: everything has a use breh...

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
How many people having so many problems with the cops though...:wtf: how many innocent people y'all killing to have cops randomly show up?!?

I've killed so many goons in shootouts and no cop said shyt to me about it...:manny: maybe because I don't kill civilians...:lolbron:

Yeah I haven't even seen a cop outside of scripted missions, nikkas really copped this just to kill pedestrians?

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I just wanna drop this tidbit the loot system is great for the crafting system you can either sell the junk in your inventory for profit or do what I do and recycle them into the crafting materials then use those materials to make weapons..:noah: the crafting skill tree is excellent. I'm already crafting rare exotic guns and I'm trying to make legendary weapons so I can kill people with it or SELL it for a bigger profit...:youngsabo: everything has a use breh...

Dude is trying to critique the loot in the game without having even a basic understanding of the materials/crafting system :sadcam: