"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they were talking about gameplay/style of game...especially in regard to shooting mechanics not subpar graphics (even by last gen standards...I’m not talking about current gen), several game altering glitches, and other technical points...I’ve read every comment in this thread and have a pretty decent memory...some of you are being disingenuous to force a point
did you watch the video that was just posted?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know how to get one of those Quadro cars? :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did you watch the video that was just posted?

yes I did and a lot of it was based on what I’d regard as in-game physics and not ppl expecting an RPG to play out like an action-adventure game at its core...I wouldn’t be surprised to see CDPR make some of the shyt more realistic as a result of videos like this

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
you’ve never seen me complain about the XSX version since I don’t own it...but I just ordered an XSX last night and had cyberpunk for the XSX delivered today lol...again those complaining about the complaints are just making dumb shyt up cuz they feel a way about ppl not being as excited as they are about the game as a whole...those complaining about the game have offered legitimate points for the most part that CDPR themselves have acknowledged and responded to accordingly...btw there’s no need to ignore your post...you’re free to post what you want but if it’s foolishness then I’m going to look to correct it...you’re the one actually whining about ppl having a different viewpoint and bringing up baseless points

Let me be clear. No one in here cares about anyone else's level of enjoyment with this game, because it has zero effect on anyone else. There are plenty who think the game sucks, but that's not going to make me quit playing the game all of a sudden. Not sure where you drew that conclusion from.

What I have asked in here numerous times, is why people would rather run to the internet to complain to strangers, instead of simply returning the game, if you don't feel it's worth your time or money. That's what I did with assassin's creed. I thought it was trash, so I simply returned it & moved on. I didn't think to run to the thread to tell everyone that it's trash over & over again for days. We've seen the same people, page after page, coming & saying how unhappy they are with XYZ, but they'd rather continue whining instead returning the game & moving on.

We understand that you guys don't like the game. We heard you the first eight times you said it. No need for the hourly reminders. Return it & move on.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Let me be clear. No one in here cares about anyone else's level of enjoyment with this game, because it has zero effect on anyone else. There are plenty who think the game sucks, but that's not going to make me quit playing the game all of a sudden. Not sure where you drew that conclusion from.

What I have asked in here numerous times, is why people would rather run to the internet to complain to strangers, instead of simply returning the game, if you don't feel it's worth your time or money. That's what I did with assassin's creed. I thought it was trash, so I simply returned it & moved on. I didn't think to run to the thread to tell everyone that it's trash over & over again for days. We've seen the same people, page after page, coming & saying how unhappy they are with XYZ, but they'd rather continue whining instead returning the game & moving on.

We understand that you guys don't like the game. We heard you the first eight times you said it. No need for the hourly reminders. Return it & move on.

I’m not saying this applies to everyone that has had grievances with the game because everyone game is gonna have people that get it and learn they don’t like it and shyt talk. But a lot of people on here want so badly for people to think the game is ugly or trash, because of THEIR expectations for the game. So many people keep referencing RDR or GTA or some other game series and i just can’t help but wonder why these comparisons keep being made? No one said this game was supposed to be like any of those games, it’s a new IP with its own way of doing things. It’s not in competition with GTA or Bioshcok or Borderlands.

It sucks that people thought the game was something it isn’t but eventually you just gotta pack it up and go find something you like to play.

Game isn’t gonna fail because you bought it and were disappointed with it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
show me any person who said the game was “trash” or “they didn’t like the game” 8x...should be easy to do since they’re doing it on every page like you said...again more exaggerated statements by you because you refuse to acknowledge the nuance of ppl’s statements...if you’re going to pretend to be that dismissive of ppl’s comments then yes you’re better off ignoring them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But a lot of people on here want so badly for people to think the game is ugly or trash...

nope it’s actually the opposite...ppl in here seem to want ppl to think the game is “great” so badly to the point that they’re dismissing valid complaints that the developers acknowledged...even sony is going against its stance of allowing downloaded digital games to be returned in some instances if you contact customer support directly...btw the game is arguably ugly on early last gen consoles and “trash” is hyperbole on your part...dudes are just frustrated over the glitches...some of you are literally lying about what ppl are complaining about and making up bullshyt reasons why they’re not happy with the game to create a narrative

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nope it’s actually the opposite...ppl in here seem to want ppl to think the game is “great” so badly to the point that they’re dismissing valid complaints that the developers acknowledged...even sony is going against its stance of allowing downloaded digital games to be returned in some instances if you contact customer support directly...btw the game is arguably ugly on early last gen consoles and “trash” is hyperbole on your part...dudes are just frustrated over the glitches...some of you are literally lying about what ppl are complaining about and making up bullshyt reasons why they’re not happy with the game to create a narrative

Naw people thought the game was one thing, found it wasn’t and want to stage an internet bytch fest protest against it to show them how entitled they are about a game.

If you dont like the game don’t play it, like no ones forcing any of yall to play a video game. :unimpressed:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
show me any person who said the game was “trash” or “they didn’t like the game” 8x...should be easy to do since they’re doing it on every page like you said...again more exaggerated statements by you because you refuse to acknowledge the nuance of ppl’s statements...if you’re going to pretend to be that dismissive of ppl’s comments then yes you’re better off ignoring them

Don't know what else to tell ya buddy. Feel free to put me on ignore. I'll continue posting as I see fit.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m gonna wait a bit on this. When I go on holiday break next Thursday I’ll see how things are.

70 hours into Persona 5 Royal so I can wait a bit longer.