"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It seems like anything less than top of the line PC graphics are bad to some people. I've been riding around the badlands since yesterday thinking how great this shyt looks. I'm playing on the series X & I honestly can't fathom how someone could think it actually looks bad.

Could they be better? Sure. But bad?? No way. I'm just glad I've never been a graphics snob. You guys must miss out on lots of amazing games nitpicking over how car headlights look reflecting off rain puddles, etc.
One of the people who dapped this is known to make graphics threads when its time to shyt on other consoles. Now that the game aint runnin the best on their favorite system its been a lot of graphics dont matter:troll:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Damn I was sure CDPR would take the throne from Rockstar from open world games. Yeah I said that shyt:snoop: Rockstar got us spoiled like a mofo. I don't regret Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk, but Rockstar are the true kings.

Bring on GTA 6:wow:
I lied to myself about RDR2.....I'm going to finally finish that slow realistic masterpiece next week..I'm sorry Rockstar :mjcry:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn I was sure CDPR would take the throne from Rockstar from open world games. Yeah I said that shyt:snoop: Rockstar got us spoiled like a mofo. I don't regret Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk, but Rockstar are the true kings.

Bring on GTA 6:wow:

No disrespect to you but it always confused me when people said that cdpr made a better open world than Rockstar. I know im in the minority but Witcher 3 to me was pretty bland open world wise. The npcs had zero personality, you could barely interact with them, yes the size of the map was huge and diverse but it was basically the same creatures just reskinned

Loved Witcher 2 but Witcher 3 was :yeshrug: open world wise

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No disrespect to you but it always confused me when people said that cdpr made a better open world than Rockstar. I know im in the minority but Witcher 3 to me was pretty bland open world wise. The npcs had zero personality, you could barely interact with them, yes the size of the map was huge and diverse but it was basically the same creatures just reskinned

Loved Witcher 2 but Witcher 3 was :yeshrug: open world wise

I was basing my theory on Cyberpunk 2077 hype:mjgrin: Rockstar really are gods:wow:

We need them to break away from Take Two though:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reports that the console version has been causing motion sickness

my bad...didn’t peep the inside joke

anyway it led to me buying 2 games and getting 1 free from bestbuy...I didn’t even realize they offered same day delivery...was expecting it tomorrow but it just arrived

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seriously want to smash these cybernetic hoes. They be shiny as hell and probably got optimized coochi :ohlawd:

I’m not gonna lie...even on the PS5...especially after the update some of the main female models (and even NPCs) are done very well...after that thread you made, I’m really excited for how the official next gen version is gonna look...still gonna play thru this one but I’ll play it again when they release it hopefully with some DLC content

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing on the series X & I honestly can't fathom how someone could think it actually looks bad.

no one is saying or has said the game looks bad on the XSX bcuz it’s always looked better than the PS5...literally...no one in here has said it looks bad on the XSX at all...all the graphics complaints are coming from the PS5 version which did not look comparatively good to the XSX prior to the last update and/or the PS4/XB1 versions...those of you who have been complaining about the complaints (the irony) have been making up asinine reasons why ppl have been unhappy with the game instead of genuinely paying attention to their comments or ignoring them if you find them to be “irrelevant”