"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
For my fellow PC brehs, DF proves that ray tracing isn't optimized for Ryzen chips.

I don't know what problem the CD Projekt people have with AMD, but it seems like CDPR went out of their way to snub them on both CPU and GPU optimization for release. I'm sure there'll be a fix somewhere down the line, but still...odd.

and ha @ people comparing this to GTA

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yes I did and a lot of it was based on what I’d regard as in-game physics and not ppl expecting an RPG to play out like an action-adventure game at its core...I wouldn’t be surprised to see CDPR make some of the shyt more realistic as a result of videos like this
driving mechanics, physics... and fukkery are a big part of a game like Grand Theft Auto. I don't expect the same from this game

one thing to consider is this game is already pushing hardware to its limits. adding additional mechanics, levels of simulation, etc would probably require compromises elsewhere. although with further optimization, there could be more 'room' for improvements

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
driving mechanics, physics... and fukkery are a big part of a game like Grand Theft Auto. I don't expect the same from this game

one thing to consider is this game is already pushing hardware to its limits. adding additional mechanics, levels of simulation, etc would probably require compromises elsewhere. although with further optimization, there could be more 'room' for improvements
This is a game that’s gonna always have more added on later. It’s honestly gonna last for a while. They def aren’t done with the game. Honestly I get bored with GTA pretty quickly and I don’t see this happening with Cyberpunk.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know what else to tell ya buddy. Feel free to put me on ignore. I'll continue posting as I see fit.

well with that attitude then why the fukk would you complain about ppl complaining? they’re posting as they see fit :heh:

I thought you were just dismissing ppl’s comments but it seems like you just have a problem with comprehension or are just skimming thru posts...again I have no need to put you on ignore...some of the silly narratives you’ve created have been easy to refute

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what problem the CD Projekt people have with AMD, but it seems like CDPR went out of their way to snub them on both CPU and GPU optimization for release. I'm sure there'll be a fix somewhere down the line, but still...odd.

and ha @ people comparing this to GTA

PC gaming has always revolved around NVIDIA, this is AMD first generation for raytracing why would anything be optimized for it when NVIDIA brought raytracing to gaming

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and want to stage an internet bytch fest protest

again that’s an awfully skewed perspective that CDPR fortunately didn’t take...and again they’ve responded appropriately to the valid complaints rather than pretend they didn’t exist

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
well with that attitude then why the fukk would you complain about ppl complaining with the expectation for them to stop? :heh:

I thought you were just dismissing ppl’s comments but it seems like you just have a problem with comprehension or are just skimming thru posts...again I have no need to put you on ignore...some of the silly narratives you’ve created have been easy to refute

If you want to continue complaining about graphics in here daily then be my guest. You seem to be emotionally invested at this point, so knock yourself out man. Hopefully all your incessant whining pays off somehow. Not sure what your end goal in doing that is, but have a blast. Not sure if that's you in your avi, but if so, it explains a lot.

I can't really say I expect anything else from someone who bought a PS4 game & expected PS5 graphics.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you want to continue complaining about graphics in here daily then be my guest. You seem to be emotionally invested at this point, so knock yourself out man. Hopefully all your incessant whining pays off somehow. Not sure what your end goal in doing that is, but have a blast. Not sure if that's you in your avi, but if so, it explains a lot.

I’m “emotionally invested” but here you are so quick to try and attack me personally at any cost that you’re desperately reaching to try and imply I’m the person in my avi...but no that’s a fake funny pic of nas with a shag lmaoooooooooo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finally finished today at work, can't wait to get home so I can five into more fukkery!!!:ohlawd::mjlit:

I need to get my levels up and get some more perks. My street cred is like lvl 23 regular lvl 16...:francis: nah I'm gonna need that cyberdyne 101 upgrade pronto...:bryan: