"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
PC gaming has always revolved around NVIDIA

This is the kind of thinking that had Intel grasping their ankles when Ryzen CPUs hit the scene and they weren't prepared.

this is AMD first generation for raytracing why would anything be optimized for it when NVIDIA brought raytracing to gaming

Because it's better to be brand/company agnostic, especially in the long term. It's one thing if AMD was late to the Cyberpunk party due to their own development cycle, if so then fine; otherwise, CDPR could very well have reached out to include them in the process. That's just smart business.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I’m “emotionally invested” but here you are so quick to try and attack me personally at any cost that you’re desperately reaching to try and imply I’m the person in my avi...but no that’s a fake funny pic of nas with a shag lmaoooooooooo

It's pretty telling when someone types out "lmaoooooooooo" when you know they're actually furious. You've been angry since Thursday man & it's ok. You bought a PS4 title & thought you could magically turn into next gen simply by playing it on PS5. When you found out that wasn't the case, you were devastated. But it's going to be ok. We all make mistakes.

You've fought valiantly today for your right to whine. So go ahead man, whine until your hearts content. This conversation seems to be going nowhere, so this will be my last response.

I sincerely hope that your hourly posts about graphics, magically makes the game look better at some point. If that doesn't work by next week, try screaming at your PS5.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the kind of thinking that had Intel grasping their ankles when Ryzen CPUs hit the scene and they weren't prepared.

Because it's better to be brand/company agnostic, especially in the long term. It's one thing if AMD was late to the Cyberpunk party due to their own development cycle, if so then fine; otherwise, CDPR could very well have reached out to include them in the process. That's just smart business.

lmao, NVIDIA basically sponsored cyberpunk from the beginning, I mean the majority of PC games have NVIDIA logos when the game starts

what are you talking about, AMD just got into the mix, NVIDIA understands raytracing far more than AMD does, the AMD GPUs can't even enabled raytracing for this game and neither can the consoles lol

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was fukkin with the blades at first but these gorilla arms got me reconsidering my whole build now :banderas:

not only do they help for the fistfight stuff but they’re just as viable as the swords except they can be used non-lethally OR lethally in missions and strong attacks send enemies flying:lolbron:

plus you can open doors and rip guns off turrets with them which Saved my ass fighting a big ass mob of Animals. The ninja shyt with the swords is dope of course but I just fought Sasquatch hand to hand and beat her ass, that shyt hit different :wow:

im gonna stack my eddies for a while but my next cyberware upgrade is gonna be either the super or double jump legs. My characters fairly balanced but now I’m gonna lean more into body+reflexes so I can be super fast and mobile.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty telling when someone types out "lmaoooooooooo" when you know they're actually furious. You've been angry since Thursday man & it's ok. You bought a PS4 title & thought you could magically turn into next gen simply by playing it on PS5. When you found out that wasn't the case, you were devastated. But it's going to be ok. We all make mistakes.

You've fought valiantly today for your right to whine. So go ahead man, whine until your hearts content. This conversation seems to be going nowhere, so this will be my last response.

I sincerely hope that your hourly posts about graphics, magically makes the game look better at some point. If that doesn't work by next week, try screaming at your PS5.

I’m not nas with a shag that’s all I know lmaooo...now you’re overanalyzing how I laugh...that’s what has you looking silly right now and bowing out...instead of taking the posts for face value you insist on making your own shyt up lol smh

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I was fukkin with the blades at first but these gorilla arms got me reconsidering my whole build now :banderas:

not only do they help for the fistfight stuff but they’re just as viable as the swords except they can be used non-lethally OR lethally in missions and strong attacks send enemies flying:lolbron:

plus you can open doors and rip guns off turrets with them which Saved my ass fighting a big ass mob of Animals. The ninja shyt with the swords is dope of course but I just fought Sasquatch hand to hand and beat her ass, that shyt hit different :wow:

im gonna stack my eddies for a while but my next cyberware upgrade is gonna be either the super or double jump legs. My characters fairly balanced but now I’m gonna lean more into body+reflexes so I can be super fast and mobile.

I was considering copping those gorilla arms too but wasn't exactly sure what they could do, so I just copped the rocket launcher shyt instead. Might have to go back & cop now though :jbhmm:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
lmao, NVIDIA basically sponsored cyberpunk from the beginning, I mean the majority of PC games have NVIDIA logos when the game starts

what are you talking about, AMD just got into the mix, NVIDIA understands raytracing far more than AMD does, the AMD GPUs can't even enabled raytracing for this game and neither can the consoles lol

None of that is relevant to what I said.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Super jump feels nicer than double jump. They both give you the same jump height.

i recommend everybody get super/double jump as soon as possible, theres some sections of the story that can be a pain to get to but the extra jump power makes things smoother.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Super jump feels nicer than double jump. They both give you the same jump height.

i recommend everybody get super/double jump as soon as possible, theres some sections of the story that can be a pain to get to but the extra jump power makes things smoother.

Yeah, when I win the night city lottery, it took me forever just t o get 6k for this gun :mjcry: