"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you can get good performance if you turn off ray tracing, but still use DLSS
Yeah in some areas my FPS goes up to 100 with RT+DLSS. It's been beaten to death but DLSS is just crazy tech. I look forward to them improving it in this game to get it on 'Control' & Death Stranding level in terms of visuals. It's pretty good on 'Balanced' but starts to cause a bit more of a hazy effect when it lower than that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
before the game came out people were warning people this game wouldn't be like GTA, and here we are... :francis:

they were talking about gameplay/style of game...especially in regard to shooting mechanics not subpar graphics (even by last gen standards...I’m not talking about current gen), several game altering glitches, and other technical points...I’ve read every comment in this thread and have a pretty decent memory...some of you are being disingenuous to force a point

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
While the game is great...I stopped paying attention to the hype after they announced it wouldn't be 3rd person it would be 1st person, which let me know there were just technical limitations they could not overcome. So I am enjoying it not knowing all the shyt they promised. But now going back to read some of the stuff they said you could do in this game...:mjlol: yeah I can see why people who would be expecting that are mad:mjlol:

The way cops spawn behind you makes it almost impossible to do real open world fukkery in this game. So if you want to play the game like that you are going to be miserable...

They promised "the most realistic AI ever" :mjlol:...yeah...not really...

I hear you and that's not even taking in account the DLCs they got planned or the multiplayer game they are working to add on to it...:ohlawd: I mean this game is a fresh ip so I think there's alot of bias was gonna be out there... Trust me I was do hyped when gtav came out but now looking back I always said they could do so much more...:why: I'm happy with how cyberpunk turned out. The scope and scale of the city, the story, the characters the gunplay... I'm kind of satisfied with everything so far but people are gonna nitpick... :francis: I was hoping there would be customization of apartments... and other small details...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yep...I like the core gameplay and am addicted to the story at this point to find out where it’s headed but there’s a severe amount of flaws even by last gen standards...I can like the game and still be critical of the graphics and some of the unrealistic physics behind some of this shyt..fortunately CDPR will see some of these complaints/videos online and respond appropriately...they’ve already done so with the 1.04 patch and owned up to it instead of making cheap excuses

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Game looks good on my ps5, I don’t have an OLED either and it’s still :ehh: it could be better but definitely not complain worthy for me

Game has legit gotten fun for me, starting to get a hang of it and combat is fun. Starting to realize how important those cybertech hacking things are, but I enjoy just shooting and slice dudes up. Lots of gore

just finished up the part at the hotel:wow:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
no one is saying or has said the game looks bad on the XSX bcuz it’s always looked better than the PS5...literally...no one in here has said it looks bad on the XSX at all...all the graphics complaints are coming from the PS5 version which did not look comparatively good to the XSX prior to the last update and/or the PS4/XB1 versions...those of you who have been complaining about the complaints (the irony) have been making up asinine reasons why ppl have been unhappy with the game instead of genuinely paying attention to their comments or ignoring them if you find them to be “irrelevant”

Actually plenty have said that all console versions look bad, mainly PC users. Feel free to scroll back through & look. You should know anyway since you have multiple posts on every page & were one of the main ones crying the first few days.

Feel free to take your own advice & ignore my posts as well.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually plenty have said that all console versions look bad, mainly PC users. Feel free to scroll back through & look. You should know anyway since you have multiple posts on every page & were one of the main ones crying the first few days.

Feel free to take your own advice & ignore my posts as well.

...those of you who have been complaining about the complaints (the irony) have been making up asinine reasons why ppl have been unhappy with the game instead of genuinely paying attention to their comments or ignoring them if you find them to be “irrelevant”

you’ve never seen me complain about the XSX version since I don’t own it...but I just ordered an XSX last night and had cyberpunk for the XSX delivered today lol...again those complaining about the complaints are just making dumb shyt up cuz they feel a way about ppl not being as excited as they are about the game as a whole...those complaining about the game have offered legitimate points for the most part that CDPR themselves have acknowledged and responded to accordingly...btw there’s no need to ignore your post...you’re free to post what you want but if it’s foolishness then I’m going to look to correct it...you’re the one actually whining about ppl having a different viewpoint and bringing up baseless points

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legitimate complaints: “this isn’t GTA 6! :what:

again saying dumb shyt to force a narrative...you didn’t pick up the point/nuance of the video

that’s the difference in my responses to you and the other guy vs y’all responses to ppl complaining...I don’t mind yall comments cuz they’re easy to tear down with facts...y’all just making up bullshyt out of feelings when you can just ignore the “hurtful” comments

if no one complained, CDPR wouldn’t have responded as quickly as they did...the complaints are legit and have been spread across the internet for days (not just this thread)...don’t take it personal lol