"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Both spider-man and demon souls have current gen versions out with all the current gen upgrades. If the ps5 and xbox series x version of cyberpunk looks anywhere near the pc version there’s nothing thats really gonna compare to it for awhile. As of right now cyberpunk is the best looking open world game on high end PC’s.

EZdEaqm.jpg

scwuEkU.jpg

I'm just pointing out how you said it looks great on the PS5 when it doesn't.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm just pointing out how you said it looks great on the PS5 when it doesn't.

ok are you gonna go back and forth with me about MY opinion? It looks good on my ps5 on my tv and it 100% looks better than the ubisoft games I mentioned in my original post. If you don't agree, cool. :yeshrug:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i cheesed the twins AI lol

No way i was beating them straight up especially without any brawler or body upgrades
What does cheesed mean? I got whooped the first time I tried them lolol. Haven’t gone back since

have you gotten a bike yet?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What does cheesed mean? I got whooped the first time I tried them lolol. Haven’t gone back since

have you gotten a bike yet?

you can trap them in a corner one by one so they won't hit back just try and dodge.

yeah, motorcycles are waaaaaay better than cars in this game.

Veteran
Daps
ok are you gonna go back and forth with me about MY opinion? It looks good on my ps5 on my tv and it 100% looks better than the ubisoft games I mentioned in my original post. If you don't agree, cool. :yeshrug:

I don't play Ubisoft games, so maybe that's why it looks good to you and bad to me.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
you can trap them in a corner one by one so they won't hit back just try and dodge.

yeah, motorcycles are waaaaaay better than cars in this game.
But if you focus on 1 doesn’t the other one hit u?

howd you get the bike, bought it? Osaka lady selling me one that looks super dope but can’t afford it

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
It seems like anything less than top of the line PC graphics are bad to some people. I've been riding around the badlands since yesterday thinking how great this shyt looks. I'm playing on the series X & I honestly can't fathom how someone could think it actually looks bad.

Could they be better? Sure. But bad?? No way. I'm just glad I've never been a graphics snob. You guys must miss out on lots of amazing games nitpicking over how car headlights look reflecting off rain puddles, etc.

Veteran
Daps
if this game looks bad and unplayable to you than 80% of games are probably unplayable to you, a switch would be damn near worthless.

Compared to old games like Ghost of Tsushima, TLUO, & Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PS5? Nah.

I don't want to be rude, but why are you comparing Cyberpunk to trash Ubisoft? Ubisoft been a low tier developer for years so of course Cyberpunk 2077 will look marginally better.

CDPR are very talented but flopped on current gen, The Witcher 3 puts this to shame. That said I have high expectations with the next gen update.

Veteran
Daps
It seems like anything less than top of the line PC graphics are bad to some people. I've been riding around the badlands since yesterday thinking how great this shyt looks. I'm playing on the series X & I honestly can't fathom how someone could think it actually looks bad.

Could they be better? Sure. But bad?? No way. I'm just glad I've never been a graphics snob. You guys must miss out on lots of amazing games nitpicking over how car headlights look reflecting off rain puddles, etc.

Compared to old PS4 games Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, and even The Witcher 3 which released in 2015?

Yes it looks bad. When you get the type of quality above that's what you expect.

Notice I mentioned old games on the PS4, nothing about PC. Can't call me a graphics snob when the old games look way better than this.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

This