"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Game runs fine (enough) and looks great on my ps5. I already think the ps4 version of this game running on current gen hardware looks better than all 3 ubi games that came out with way more going on in the environments.

The promise that there’s a free upgraded version coming out thats gonna look even better is icing on the cake.

You need to get to eyes checked, Demon Souls and Miles Morales put this shyt to shame:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
In tech years 7 years is worse than dog years. 7 years ago people were using the iPhone 5S. I wouldn't even bother trying this game out on a base PS4 or XBO. There's no way it isn't a drastically inferior experience. I'd just wait till I upgraded.

Imagine the graphics card in a $400 system:dead::dead::dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You need to get to eyes checked, Demon Souls and Miles Morales put this shyt to shame:mjlol:

Both spider-man and demon souls have current gen versions out with all the current gen upgrades. If the ps5 and xbox series x version of cyberpunk looks anywhere near the pc version there’s nothing thats really gonna compare to it for awhile. As of right now cyberpunk is the best looking open world game on high end PC’s.

EZdEaqm.jpg

scwuEkU.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't see where these complaints and outright insanity is coming from... The pros of the game outweighs the cons...:what: this game is amazing for what it is...

And if people reined in their expectations it can only get better cdpr is not rockstar... :comeon:

I've been having so much fun outright finding ways to kill these goons..:heh:

While the game is great...I stopped paying attention to the hype after they announced it wouldn't be 3rd person it would be 1st person, which let me know there were just technical limitations they could not overcome. So I am enjoying it not knowing all the shyt they promised. But now going back to read some of the stuff they said you could do in this game...:mjlol: yeah I can see why people who would be expecting that are mad:mjlol:

The way cops spawn behind you makes it almost impossible to do real open world fukkery in this game. So if you want to play the game like that you are going to be miserable...

They promised "the most realistic AI ever" :mjlol:...yeah...not really...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The optimization for this is ass. :francis:
I got a 2080ti and I can't get a stable 60fps even at medium :francis:
Someone @ me when this gets another Steam patch

Ray tracing on?

The most taxing setting I've seen is obviously ray tracing and for better performance, set DLSS to at least Performance. Cascade shadow resolution is another good setting to put down to medium. 4K/60fps is possibly without ray tracing on a 2080TI.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both spider-man and demon souls have current gen versions out with all the current gen upgrades. If the ps5 and xbox series x version of cyberpunk looks anywhere near the pc version there’s nothing thats really gonna compare to it for awhile. As of right now cyberpunk is the best looking open world game on high end PC’s.

EZdEaqm.jpg

scwuEkU.jpg
I seriously want to smash these cybernetic hoes. They be shiny as hell and probably got optimized coochi :ohlawd:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Ray tracing on?

The most taxing setting I've seen is obviously ray tracing and for better performance, set DLSS to at least Performance. Cascade shadow resolution is another good setting to put down to medium. 4K/60fps is possibly without ray tracing on a 2080TI.

I have RTX off, I can get 60fps outside the city/in buildings, but even then it ain't stable. :francis:
If I'm driving, my fps is 30-50 fps :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Ray tracing on?

you can get good performance if you turn off ray tracing, but still use DLSS