"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
the wilder this story gets and the more idk wtf goin on the better i like it...just got to the prologue :dwillhuh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i was beginnning to think quickhacking skills were gonna become useless until i figure there are tiers to them like rpg magic. Fire, fira, firaga are like overheat, overheat rare, and overheat legendary. If you get the skills to make them jump to more people and cause twice the damage if they dont notice you, you can take out an entire room of people with one quickhack.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
i was beginnning to think quickhacking skills were gonna become useless until i figure there are tiers to them like rpg magic. Fire, fira, firaga are like overheat, overheat rare, and overheat legendary. If you get the skills to make them jump to more people and cause twice the damage if they dont notice you, you can take out an entire room of people with one quickhack.

That synapse burnout one has been :whew:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Game runs fine (enough) and looks great on my ps5. I already think the ps4 version of this game running on current gen hardware looks better than all 3 ubi games that came out with way more going on in the environments.

The promise that there’s a free upgraded version coming out thats gonna look even better is icing on the cake.

I agree. I'm having no issues. I was just poking fun at the PC snobs in here.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I love turning the game on and the dude gives me the night city greeting :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
7nnUTaY.jpg

Sums up a lot of yall in this thread.
In tech years 7 years is worse than dog years. 7 years ago people were using the iPhone 5S. I wouldn't even bother trying this game out on a base PS4 or XBO. There's no way it isn't a drastically inferior experience. I'd just wait till I upgraded.