"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
so is there no point in getting this for base ps4?

I wouldn't say so. Probably after they release more patches. Can't tell you if the graphics will be good or still ass. I'm on PS5 and Cyberpunk compared to Ghost of Tsushima the graphics are ASS. I'm no longer playing till next gen update drops. For now I'll be on Demon Souls:ahh: Maybe pick up Miles Morales to take me through last couple weeks of December.

It'll be pretty dead for next gen these coming months.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't see where these complaints and outright insanity is coming from... The pros of the game outweighs the cons...:what: this game is amazing for what it is...

And if people reined in their expectations it can only get better cdpr is not rockstar... :comeon:

I've been having so much fun outright finding ways to kill these goons..:heh:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I don't see where these complaints and outright insanity is coming from... The pros of the game outweighs the cons...:what: this game is amazing for what it is...

And if people reined in their expectations it can only get better cdpr is not rockstar... :comeon:

I've been having so much fun outright finding ways to kill these goons..:heh:

That's pretty much how people are nowadays overall. Finding the handful of negatives in a sea of positives & focusing solely on that.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
7nnUTaY.jpg

Sums up a lot of yall in this thread.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
7nnUTaY.jpg

Sums up a lot of yall in this thread.

Game runs fine (enough) and looks great on my ps5. I already think the ps4 version of this game running on current gen hardware looks better than all 3 ubi games that came out with way more going on in the environments.

The promise that there’s a free upgraded version coming out thats gonna look even better is icing on the cake.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
“This game sucks, you can’t even go to space or adopt a baby from a third world country, they really dropped the ball with this game man”

This video needs to be posted again.

saw this yesterday and he definitely got the vibe of internet game culture down. :mjlol: