"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The optimization for this is ass. :francis:
I got a 2080ti and I can't get a stable 60fps even at medium :francis:
Someone @ me when this gets another Steam patch

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
the only downfall i came across is that a lot of doors into buildings and clubs are fukking locked. I mean do i have to up my lock picking skills or are these not accessible?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Gotta tone down expectations on npcs, they were background in the witcher 3 too, and this aint gta.

Can see how you can get a couple of replays out of this game :wow:

I'm being a half way a$$hole this time, next play through is full scumbag :wow:

They got San Andreas easter eggs in the game but somehow couldn't implement the most basic of easter eggs and include a barbershop. :mjlol: All that talk about customization and this ain't even Saints Row 2 level.

The answer is no.

These brilliant, revolutionary geniuses didn't see the need to include the ability to switch hairstyles. Maybe in a future update six months to a year from now. Just another awesome example of that living, breathing city.

Breath taking immersion. :wow:

GTA isn't living and breathing either. Y'all really think it feels lively? But while typing this post I've come to the realization that,

Red Dead Redemption 2 is truly innovative and is the 1st open world game where shyt really feels alive, like you feel bad fukking with the npc.:ohhh:
I was positive CDPR would beat out Rockstar in open world games, but I was wrong. Rockstar is still king:obama: No other open world game feels more lively than Red Dead Redemption 2 and it's all because of the NPC.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a 2080ti and I can't get a stable 60fps even at medium

you might be trying to do too much with what you have

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Benchmarks, Settings, and Performance Analysis | Tom's Hardware

according to the test charts, you should be fine at medium (1080, 1440) unless you’re trying to push 4k

4ik2ALqmP8aNnegRMTtWn.png

gcaeBQxh9PfSLxCRXU88N3.png

Z7UMzmP3QTVZdroeadHvv3.png

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I cheesed the fukk out of them just doing power attack and moving away on one at a time:russ:
I finally beat them using the recommendation of the brehs in this thread and upgrading body to have the health back from punching people to beat them.

For my fellow PC brehs, DF proves that ray tracing isn't optimized for Ryzen chips. Timestamped :snoop:

Non-RT optimized settings @ 13:11 minute. I'm getting stable 60fps with these settings, 1440p R5 1600 & 3070 DLSS set to Quality

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Game don't even seem fair now after I copped the legendary cyberdeck. shyt set me back like 45K but it's definitely worth it.

I'm just sitting in the shadows burning dudes up & taking control of turrets :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game don't even seem fair now after I copped the legendary cyberdeck. shyt set me back like 45K but it's definitely worth it.

I'm just sitting in the shadows burning dudes up & taking control of turrets :mjlol:

they def make you work for that money in this game. Im trying to fill every slot with cyberware but that shyt looks like its gonna take 100+ hours. Im trying to the bionic man outchere