"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony giving refunds to people who want them...due to the game's..."state".

I’m about to cop it on the XSX if GS ships it...doesn’t make sense for me to have the game twice so maybe I’ll try and get a refund again

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've reported every crash on my PS4 with the added text 'My refund request was not granted because your support said "there are no known issues with this game".' :manny:

ya sounds like it’s YMMV

I’ll just buy it on disc to play on the XSX then sell it when I beat it and keep the PS5 version for when they do the official upgrade later on...by that time they’ll probably include DLC which will give me further incentive to replay it as well

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn I stand corrected :ohhh:
I didnt start from scratch.:skip:

theres a point of no return part towards the end of the main storyline and then you do the final mission. I made multiple saves then just in case and also googled if there were branching paths for the final mission. After you beat the final mission and ending the game gives you an option to return to right before you start it, along with havin some of the gear from whatever route you took for the final.

Theres 5 routes you can take that alter how the last mission is played. 3 of those routes give you two choices when you beat em that determine the ending. I made a save before making a decision on the 3 routes and reloaded the ending to make the opposite decision after the credits rolled.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It took me 10hrs before I realized I was still playing the intro. :blessed:

This is my type of game, straight to the point, you come out the gate with non stop action. No being forced to grind just to advance the story like the Witcher. Not having to do multiple missions and make thousands of dollars just to have somewhere to store my stuff like most WRPG’s. I already have a car and a bike

This games hooks you in from the gate, it lets you see how things could be to help you decide what to focus on.

but with that being said there are too many options. I don’t know if I want to be techy hacker type or stealth assassins or just squeeze first and ask questions last:banderas: I usually sneak until I can’t figure out how to be stealthy no more and just pull out the chopper and go to work.

this game was a bout a month of QA away from being game of the year easily in my book

Rayzah

Daps
After hours of reloading multiple saves, finally got all the endings. Gotta take a break from this n do more side content later.
SMH but now you have to do another playthrough picking a different background.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SMH but now you have to do another playthrough picking a different background.
I thought about makin a female V run but i heard theres some questionable scenes durin her romance scenes:dame:

i gotta take a break. Woke up this morning feelin like i got hit by a truck and i aint even drink last night. My eyes hurt, that was way too much game binging since wednesday night:scusthov:

Rayzah

Daps
I thought about makin a female V run but i heard theres some questionable scenes durin her romance scenes:dame:

i gotta take a break. Woke up this morning feelin like i got hit by a truck and i aint even drink last night. My eyes hurt, that was way too much game binging since wednesday night:scusthov:
You might be dead :yeshrug: