"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
From what I see the berzerk cyberware and cold blood tree makes melee really good. Im definitely gonna try it in a 2nd run
Yeah, that's the build I'm leaning towards right now. Cold Blood/Blades/Quickhack seems to cover a lot of the bases.... but you have to plan your shyt approaches out for real. I may even abandon blades for the wire if that shyt ends up being worth it.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Amazon finally came through :blessed:

gonna let this shyt download while I grab some something to eat

30 mins to go, this shyt downloading quick:wow:

Any tips or advice or just go in blind?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah, that's the build I'm leaning towards right now. Cold Blood/Blades/Quickhack seems to cover a lot of the bases.... but you have to plan your shyt approaches out for real. I may even abandon blades for the wire if that shyt ends up being worth it.

I'm quickhack/smart smg right now.

I saw that Tech weapons have a ton of buffs in engineering tree so I may convert if i get a bunch of levels in that

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going the intelligence route makes fights hella easy and a lot more exp drops. I stay frying nikkas that alone drops their health to half, and the perks associated make sure I’m constantly regaining power to immobilize while hitting nights with shotti. My build is assault/engineer/hacking :wow:

perfect hybrid imo

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Going the intelligence route makes fights hella easy and a lot more exp drops. I stay frying nikkas that alone drops their health to half, and the perks associated make sure I’m constantly regaining power to immobilize while hitting nights with shotti. My build is assault/engineer/hacking :wow:

perfect hybrid imo
That's kinda what I'm doing. Immobilize one guy, fry another, hibachi the third (which regens everything) then go down the list again.

I really need more mobility options at the moment but I'm guessing that's gonna come in later.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still don’t understand the hacking:mjlol::mjlol: I get the 1st two numbers right then it dials lmaoo:mjlol:

Yeah it's tricky but I focus on hitting the 3rd row first to get the best amount then try to get the second column to line up... It's like Sudoku...:scust: I hated that shyt...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For the hacking, just hover over the numbers its asking you for and it'll highlight the paths you can take. Time doesn't tick if you do this before hitting the first number.

Only thing you need to be aware of is that the top row is where you must select the first number. Once you get the catch its easier to blow through the hacks.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hey brehs, is it worth it to do side jobs early? For most of them, I need to level up, have a certain perk or get money

Also can I change my hair? I picked brown in the selector but in game it's purple :what:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Amazon finally came through :blessed:

gonna let this shyt download while I grab some something to eat

30 mins to go, this shyt downloading quick:wow:

Any tips or advice or just go in blind?

I tended to focus on hacking, swords, crafting and guns...well rounded killer... It pays off... :ehh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I went ahead and double dipped and bought it for stadia so I can get the controller and latest chromecast.

I wish there was a personal garage I could store my jacked cars and bikes for later, GTA style.