"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Had a glitch happen. Met the ripper doc and got my upgrades. But the mission won’t end. It keeps prompting me to speak with victor, but there is nothing left to do without paying him. And there is no way he wants his money this early in the game. I think the game messed up so will reset.

Annoying as hell!
thats a mission you have to leave

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because they tried to appease woke twitter...

I am glad they received heavy backlash, woke twitter needs to be cancelled...

Wasn’t the LGBT community mad though?
And I just finished a side quest and the quest giver just revealed “she” transitioned and she loves her husband because he accepted her and wanted her to get an implant:dame::mjlol:.

it was Claire :dame:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man the world is immersive as hell. It didn't feel like I was playing for long earlier but I was putting in hours. Graphics look a lot better when I changed the settings I saw recommended online.

Question about early on in the game (first few main missions):

I got the money from the chick to buy the piece of tech with and I didn't hack it to remove the backdoor :damn: ended up in a fukking war with the robot gang to get out damn..so will people not get that scenario if they hacked it or told them ahead of time?

Probably shouldve killed the leader off GP but I didn't and had to go against a super powered version of him right before I could exit the garage.

Yea, you choice gives a different scenario. If you hack the chip and do other things in that encounter it plays out different. There looks to be 2 choices that affect Royce and her.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wasn’t the LGBT community mad though?
And I just finished a side quest and the quest giver just revealed “she” transitioned and she loves her husband because he accepted her and wanted her to get an implant:dame::mjlol:.

it was Claire :dame:

I wished I didn't click the spoiler...:snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yoooo I'm on my way home and it just hit me, did anyone think to check the landfill graveyard to find dexter dashawns body see is he has anything valuable on him?!??
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I feel like at this point everyone just wants this game to do everything. The fact that people don’t notice this proves that it’s not important for the type of game this is.

The guards in witcher 3 didn’t chase you down on horses either.
Car chases and working police AI are pretty barebones demands for an open world game. I can forgive NPC interactions, as there are dozens on screen at once.

People expected the setting of Deus Ex, the open world mechanics of GTA SA, and the storytelling of The Witcher to be blended perfectly. Some people are big mad that didn't happen.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aight so I'll explain the hacking real quick with 3 screenshots:

In this first one you notice my Breach Time is 33 seconds. The top row is highlighted.
I have 2 hacks I can do: Icepick and Camera Shutdown. I can actually do BOTH of them in 1 Breach.

I'm hovering over the 1C from the Camera Shutdown code. Notice - Breach Time is still 33 seconds. I haven't started yet. BUT - by hovering over 1C, I can see possible paths. You'll also notice in the first row there is no 1C to start! This is good because...

The Icepick sequence starts with BD. This is in the first row. So what did I do?

I hit 55. And I know what you're thinking - there is no 55 in the beginning code. Doesn't matter, as long as you make it before you run out of attempts or time. 55 was my first buffer. You see Breach Time now at 25.13 seconds.

I hit 55, and go to 1C, then BD. This unlocks Camera Shutdown. However we aren't done yet.

That 'BD' is also in the sequence for Icepick, so it lets me continue the code. I just need to find another 1C. That's the blue square you see in the last picture. I hit that and I get Icepick also. That's how you can get multiple hacks through breaching. Just figuring out what codes lineup correctly. Take your time before you hit the first button.

This does not work on vending machines, because you can only get paid out in small, medium, or large cash. If it does I haven't gotten it to do so yet, because the codes are unique and it locks you out of the other paths from what I've seen.