"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hey brehs, is it worth it to do side jobs early? For most of them, I need to level up, have a certain perk or get money

Yes. I started doing side missions after the second main story mission. Worth it in the sense you can get money quickly AND it builds up your "learned skills" which are the ones you don't need perk points for (but their max levels are affected by your attribute points).

Do anything that says up to moderate danger and you should be good. You'll know if you can handle the highly dangerous ones based on your build.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I got about 7 hours in on pc and the only bug i've come across was an npc stuck in some stairs. I have the version from gog though idk if that makes any difference or whatever. One of the posters on here put me up on gog a while back I think it was @hex but yeah having a lot of fun in this game so far. :obama: feel bad for the brehs whose shyt fukking up the game is really good they should have just scrapped the last gen versions or delayed them longer if it was going to be that much of a mess.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hey brehs, is it worth it to do side jobs early? For most of them, I need to level up, have a certain perk or get money

Also can I change my hair? I picked brown in the selector but in game it's purple :what:

Wait til you get to act 2 first, then do the actual sidemissions, dont do the gigs cuz youll be underleveled for most of them. Youll probably need to get body or armor to a certain point to handle the actual gigs. As of rn I cant do most of them so I'm sticking to the side mission chains

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The game is more stable now but the framerate can be pretty damn bad. And I don't even bother to change the radio station while driving because the game freezes like it's going to crash for a few seconds before opening the radio menu.

Gameplay wise it's ridiculous though how deep the modifications and leveling up goes. Attributes, Perks, Street Cred, Cyberware mods, you can feel lost in that shyt. If only because the game does not explain how half of its mechanics work in any decent way.

It also has some the "hoarding" issues from The Witcher 3. Upgrading your weapons/gear is almost pointless because almost every 10 minutes you're likely to find something better. There are like 50 different consumables which you'll almost never use because the challenge isn't there (on Normal) and you have to go into the menu to use them (I'm actually not sure if you can quick slot them in the health/grenade slots).

I haven't gone that deep into the main story yet but of course the world building is the best thing about this. Definitely feels next level compared to other open world games and in ways even improves on TW3.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man the world is immersive as hell. It didn't feel like I was playing for long earlier but I was putting in hours. Graphics look a lot better when I changed the settings I saw recommended online.

Question about early on in the game (first few main missions):

I got the money from the chick to buy the piece of tech with and I didn't hack it to remove the backdoor :damn: ended up in a fukking war with the robot gang to get out damn..so will people not get that scenario if they hacked it or told them ahead of time?

Probably shouldve killed the leader off GP but I didn't and had to go against a super powered version of him right before I could exit the garage.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gonna have to make that photo thread soon:wow:

Here’s Couple shots of me & Clair racing in the badlands followed by my post-race victory jig:lolbron:

7-F214-A83-A722-4-BF5-852-A-1-E2-EA8-F444-E8.png

46793-BD9-8991-478-F-858-B-51-C3347-CF460.png

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I chased a car during one of those random assault missions that led me to a dock full of thugs

Also can I change my hair? I picked brown in the selector but in game it's purple :what:
i suggest doing the assault side missions you gain levels plus gear to breakdown/sell