"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
2020-12-12.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...zvHS7JLPyKIDvq1jgCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2020-12-12.jpg

Is this true ya'll?

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Why are there so many trehs, gay prositutes, and dildos in this game? Was it like that in the original Cyberpunk universe or was that something CDPR added?
full
2077, the year technology advanced so far to the point where anyone can be anything they want to be.:wow:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ones you can jack in have a red icon near them. When you're free roaming or doing those NCPD mini quests where you "neutralize gang members" you'll walk past a lot of them. When I started after the 2nd mission I dipped off to do those. Ended up jacking at least 8 machines. Add in the weapons I sold and rewards and I had 21K in no time.

Looks like $$ won't be easy to come by, but won't take too much grinding to come up big off on. Gotta see what late game cyberware costs though.
they cost over $100,000 :huhldup:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I feel like at this point everyone just wants this game to do everything. The fact that people don’t notice this proves that it’s not important for the type of game this is.

The guards in witcher 3 didn’t chase you down on horses either.
People comparing this to GTA instead of Skyrim or something was always crazy to me.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I feel like at this point everyone just wants this game to do everything. The fact that people don’t notice this proves that it’s not important for the type of game this is.

The guards in witcher 3 didn’t chase you down on horses either.
A lot of these criticisms are valid, but if you came into a CD Project Red game expecting mind blowing gameplay when the Witcher 3's gameplay was pretty meh, then you set yourself up to be disappointed with this game. I just wanted a great world and narrative.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I wonder how sports works in this world. Does Drew Brees get suspended for installing illegal cyberware to get a stronger arm?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of these criticisms are valid, but if you came into a CD Project Red game expecting mind blowing gameplay when the Witcher 3's gameplay was pretty meh, then you set yourself up to be disappointed with this game. I just wanted a great world and narrative.

I’m weird i guess because while yes, the world, sidequest, characters, lore make these games great i highly enjoy the gameplay as well. I know people said geralt moved like a tank and the combat was high trash but I really enjoyed the little combo magic systems and mutations in witcher

And I’m highly enjoying all the ways to approach combat in this. I’ve completed like 4 sidequest today where I didn’t shoot or fight anyone, I just hacked myself into back doors and talked with people or silently assassinated them and left.

People praise RDR2 but every mission is basically a shootout and an escape.