"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Had a glitch happen. Met the ripper doc and got my upgrades. But the mission won’t end. It keeps prompting me to speak with victor, but there is nothing left to do without paying him. And there is no way he wants his money this early in the game. I think the game messed up so will reset.

Annoying as hell!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why are there so many trehs, gay prositutes, and dildos in this game? Was it like that in the original Cyberpunk universe or was that something CDPR added?
full
Exactly. fukking dildos all over the floor, gay as fukk.

white boy humor strikes again

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
6.5 User score on Metacritic:mjlol:
Expected because the console versions are a dumpster fire...

PC version ain't that good either though, if I was scoring this its a solid 8...

The game is clearly unfinished, I doubt they achieved 70% of what they planned...

Hopefully they keep adding to it and not just bug fixes...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Had a glitch happen. Met the ripper doc and got my upgrades. But the mission won’t end. It keeps prompting me to speak with victor, but there is nothing left to do without paying him. And there is no way he wants his money this early in the game. I think the game messed up so will reset.

Annoying as hell!

Had this same bug. If you try to leave you'll notice Jackie is gone lol. Just quick save and load and the quest will tell you to talk to Jackie instead which is correct.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I certainly understand complaints people have in terms of AI and world activities...but as a person who doesn’t have the time to walk around stalking NPCs to see if they go home for the day or care about sitting down to have an imaginary beer...nah I’m good. There’s always RDR2 for that. I’m enjoying this for what I need :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I certainly understand complaints people have in terms of AI and world activities...but as a person who doesn’t have the time to walk around stalking NPCs to see if they go home for the day or care about sitting down to have an imaginary beer...nah I’m good. There’s always RDR2 for that. I’m enjoying this for what I need :pachaha:
Some of these complaints go to show that people were riding those trailers like life depended on it :heh: I'm having a blast with my low as fukk, realistic expectations

hoes mad because they can't make their vaginas bigger :dead: