"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lied about a lot shyt or just overhyped certain features. The life path decision was bullshyt that doesn’t amount to any of significance, the police randomly spawn next me when I’m waaayyy out in some discreet location and I kill the only person in the area,density is low on console but I guess, the sound cuts off if I jump or hit a object in my car, t-pose enemies, random goons shouting at me who are melded with the environment. I mean damn I hope the fix the technical bugs but some of the other stuff is what it is. Still love the game but we should treat CDPR the same way we would any developer who fukked up

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:L
Ayo...meredith stout.

I did not see that coming. shyt was a complete accident. :mjgrin:

:mjcry:
I made the mistake of trying a female V run. I didn’t even know I’d romanced meridith. I thought we were meeting for information. Get folded and pressed by meredith’s strap brehs

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Just jack in. It'll give you the code puzzle to solve. Three levels, with the level 3 code giving the most money and rare components. Before you click anything just hover over the key code and it'll show you all the possible paths to solve if the full key code is revealed.

There's also a perk that helps you get more out of it too.

Edit: Intelligence -> Breach Protocol -> Advanced Datamine

Superstar
Daps
Remain chaste and watch your convo responses, if you do a female run brehs!

:damn:
shyt is lightweight traumatic having to watch, from first person, as your V’s knees touch her ears while she gets banged out brehs.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Played till 8:30 this mornin. After a lil over 17 hours finally had my first crash. :francis:

Happened out near the nomads after i did the cyberpsycho war veteran quest. Decided maybe it was time to put the game down n sleep a lil.

Thank god its the weekend and i work from home cuz of covid. Woke up 3 hours later, showered, ate, im back at it now:mjgrin:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just jack in. It'll give you the code puzzle to solve. Three levels, with the level 3 code giving the most money and rare components. Before you click anything just hover over the key code and it'll show you all the possible paths to solve if the full key code is revealed.

There's also a perk that helps you get more out of it too.

Edit: Intelligence -> Breach Protocol -> Advanced Datamine
:shaq:I'm boutta eat *insert schoolboy Q gif*

Superstar
Daps
I did the preachers kid mission last night and all the security got murked and I got to the dealers and I was about to leave but I turned around on some punisher shyt with the heaviest gun I had like :ufdup::demonic:

:mjlit:
I asked the father where the file was, he stalled so I shot the son in the face with a shotgun. The father started crying and I let him mourn a little bit, so it would sink in, the I shot him too lol

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
All the other issues aside, the one thing I think would have absolutely upped the bar would have been to allow for switching between first- and third-person view.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:shaq:I'm boutta eat *insert schoolboy Q gif*

The ones you can jack in have a red icon near them. When you're free roaming or doing those NCPD mini quests where you "neutralize gang members" you'll walk past a lot of them. When I started after the 2nd mission I dipped off to do those. Ended up jacking at least 8 machines. Add in the weapons I sold and rewards and I had 21K in no time.

Looks like $$ won't be easy to come by, but won't take too much grinding to come up big off on. Gotta see what late game cyberware costs though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjcry:L

I made the mistake of trying a female V run. I didn’t even know I’d romanced meridith. I thought we were meeting for information. Get folded and pressed by meredith’s strap brehs

Facts that shyt just came out of nowhere. I thought I was being sarcastic with that text reply :dead:

I'm a male V tho it went different