"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you get better payout for missions downnthe line cause I can't live on these measley scraps they toss me everything out here expensive asf....:picard:

Depends on what you were doing. I made over 21K in the first ~2 hours just running around doing side jobs and stealing money out of vending machines. Sold a ton of weapons.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Game has some really great stuff going for it, but some complaints:
- overlay glitch that makes subtitles and item pickup notifications not disappear.
During Jackie'sdeath scene, I had a giant armor pickup notification plastered on the screen:stopitslime:
- Braindance, while cool, was obviously cut for dev time. You get a BD machine, and can collect/buy BD media, but you can't use them. Bullshyt.
- Lack of character customization
- Cops have ESP and spawn next to you
-The fukking lifepaths are practically false advertising. It's meaningless outside a few dialogs and a 5 minute mission. Nomad especially was underwhelming. No real introduction to the lore at all. They hyped these as huge and game changing

Oh yeah, the inoperable arcade machines that obviously were planned for interactivity.

Still gonna play. The acting, graphics, and storylines are fantastic.

I did the preachers kid mission last night and all the security got murked and I got to the dealers and I was about to leave but I turned around on some punisher shyt with the heaviest gun I had like :ufdup::demonic:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The side missions in Act 2 are so much better than the ones in Act 1. The GS review that said the side missions were trash probably only did 2 or 3 of the ones in Act 1 and didnt do the ones here.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
LGBT s*** definitely is a precursor for transhumanism. Ultimately while I think this game's Cyberpunk lore/steeze is aite, I definitely prefer a universe like Shadowrun instead.
yeah basically it'll be a cosmetic alteration like facial surgery
so even if people get free healthcare in the U.S, the transhumanism industry will keep them afloat

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
they are buggin not porting the shadowrun games to consoles/switch after all these years.

i guess they figure console players ain't trying to read a bunch of text. I think text heavy rpg games tend to due poorly on conso;e
that game on 360 was garbarge

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they are buggin not porting the shadowrun games to consoles/switch after all these years.

i guess they figure console players ain't trying to read a bunch of text. I think text heavy rpg games tend to due poorly on conso;e
i think the rpgs would do fine on switch, but the problem with the IP is that short sighted devs/pubs never know what to do with it. they always try to force it into a shooter or something when its just not a game that can be slapped into a typical shooter template and blow up.

i thought after HBS did well with Battletech, they'd come back around to Shadowrun. But who knows :manny: I still think Shadowrun: Hong Kong is one of the best RPGs I've ever played