"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the same boat, went clean cut corpo and now I want dreads and full beard but nope :francis:

ya as the story plays out I feel like it would’ve made more sense for me to do street kid...I made my guy corpo but his look indicates he has a street background...I have the neat cornrows and visible neck tats

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I think I’m gonna stick with the PS5...the graphics are not gonna compare to a top of the line PC obviously but I was very impressed by the patch yesterday and they’re gonna drop more and that’s before the full next gen update

I was in the PC thread and seen dudes are not too impressed with the 3080...granted they’re more so focused on performance than graphics but I’m seeing comments stating there’s possibly a 4080 coming out and that the 3080 may be underpowered in 2 years...that’s too much money to pay for a PC that’ll be obsolete soon...that’s why I always stick with consoles in the end...PC nikkas almost had me joining their ranks tho lol...damn those PC screen shots are so beautiful tho

ignore me y’all I’m just thinking out loud...sometimes it helps me to get my thoughts out and read them to myself

my rationale for canceling the order is I was essentially paying $2000+ to play one game that technically isn’t next gen primarily for the graphics...but will the 3080 be able to handle true next gen games 2-3 years from now?

with consoles you pay $400-500 and you’re good for at least 3-4 years til the mid-gen refresh which will last an additional 3-4 years and although the graphics and performance won’t measure up to a dedicated gaming PC they be will more than suffice...I don’t mind paying for what I want but it just seemed like a foolish idea on my part to rush and purchase this and I’m very positive the PC would end up collecting dust once I finished playing cyberpunk

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
ignore me y’all I’m just thinking out loud...sometimes it helps me to get my thoughts out and read them to myself

my rationale for canceling the order is I was essentially paying $2000+ to play one game that technically isn’t next gen primarily for the graphics...but will the 3080 be able to handle true next gen games 2-3 years from now?

with consoles you pay $400-500 and you’re good for at least 3-4 years til the mid-gen refresh which will last an additional 3-4 years and although the graphics and performance won’t measure up to a dedicated gaming PC they be will more than suffice...I don’t mind paying for what I want but it just seemed like a foolish idea on my part to rush and purchase this and I’m very positive the PC would end up collecting dust once I finished playing cyberpunk
That build will last your for YEARS.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I'll wait for the PS5 version. It's single player so there's no rush

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I can’t help but feel like that time skip montage we get at the beginning was all playable shyt they took out of the game for whatever reason :francis: especially seeing how act 1 ended.

Imma need that back

Honestly it's possible. It does kind of feel like you are supposed to know Jackie better, and they left some loose ends after the prologue.

But given how slow paced the game's story is, it makes sense to cut that stuff. People are complaining enough as it is.