"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yup. My biggest gripe so far. Enemies need like 4-5 headshots to die!

stealth killing is much more efficient

Y'all realize certain enemies are way OP y'all gotta come correct they just as tough as you are...:bryan: I'm noticing how it varies with certain enemies right now my tech revolver is hitting for 181dps plus I got handgun damage and cold blood perk stacked on each other... Like I can literally body any goon in watson right now with two shots but I gotta get stronger and get my defense up...:picard: 6th street bodied me last night

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Hard, or the hardest difficulty? I’m playing on just hard right now.I’m thinking about holding off on the game until i platinum Miles though. I still have other games to play as well. If it’s Uncharted 4 crushing, or give me god of war hard I don’t know if i’ll have the patience for it. And i play 90% of my games on their hardest difficulty.

Just hard mode

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:russ:This game is meant to be immersive but how is it I can’t carry out crime without the police immediately spawning out of thin air.
idk in the cyber punk world where every corner has 1000s of cameras it seems immersive to me.

The game is seriously flawed beyond the bugs and glitches some are willing to accept reality while others...:francis:. The AI in this game is dumber than your average their responses are whack.
I guess a lot of us know what to expect from deep rpg games. shyt you talking to fallout fans, Skyrim fans and the Witcher fans.

these games come out like this all the time. Probably impossible to not. These people working in crutch for 6 years to pull this off and it still has issues.

that’s what you gonna get in deep games like that where it’s branching storyline and what you do effects the world

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also post specs of the rig...

dds__processor.svg

AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X
dds__disc-system.svg

Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
dds__video-card.svg

NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 10GB GDDR6X
dds__memory.svg

16GB Dual Channel HyperX™ FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz; up to 64GB
dds__hard-drive.svg

512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

Alienware....how much did you spend if you don't mind me asking

the price is obscene but you can put it together from the specs...I’m gonna see how many of my current X1X games are “play anywhere” games...I know going forward any upcoming XSX exclusives should be available to play on PC day one as well...this eliminates me getting the XSX tho and I will feel it’s worth it if it can play a considerable amount of the X1X games I already bought

*edit*

only 4 games in my library qualify but I can also stream any/all games from the X1X and play them on the PC

that january delivery date gives me a lot of time to figure shyt out in time before it ships...worst case scenario I come to my senses and cancel the order lol

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
dds__processor.svg

AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X
dds__disc-system.svg

Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
dds__video-card.svg

NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 10GB GDDR6X
dds__memory.svg

16GB Dual Channel HyperX™ FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz; up to 64GB
dds__hard-drive.svg

512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

the price is obscene but you can put it together from the specs...I’m gonna see how many of my current X1X games are “play anywhere” games...I know going forward any upcoming XSX exclusives should be available to play on PC day one as well...this eliminates me getting the XSX tho and I will feel it’s worth it if it can play a considerable amount of the X1X games I already bought

if I was gonna go that route my plan was to just hook it up to my TV

What kind of TV do you have? I'm new to pc gaming so I'll let others tell it, but I think 4k will tax even a 3080, though it will definitely be playable at 30fps. Lowering the resolution may give you degraded image quality from my understanding since it won't scale properly. If you're looking for high framerates you might want to get a good 27" 1440p monitor from all the stuff I've read. I copped a 27gl83a-b which seems to be one of the best out there, and the best if you take quality control into account. Happy bday btw.

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
headshots will bring them to their knees quicker than body shots imo...granted I’m playing on normal
Damn i didn't even think about the fact I'm playing on hard. Gonna bump it down to normal and see what happens

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of TV do you have? I'm new to pc gaming so I'll let others tell it, but I think 4k will tax even a 3080, though it will definitely be playable at 30fps, and lowering the resolution may give you lowered image quality. If you're looking for high framerates you might want to get a good 27" 1440p monitor from all the stuff I've read. I copped a 27gl83a-b which seems to be one of the best out there, and the best if you take quality control into account. Happy bday btw.

TCL 5 series...I will read around today and see...I already saw some ppl had issues connecting alienware desktops to TVs using an HDMI to HDMI connection but idk what graphics card they had...but ya I’m definitely not buying an additional monitor...I will read around today and if I don’t like what I see then fukk it I’ll cancel it...a few more updates and the game will continue to look better on the PS5 anyway...but right now I’m absolutely floored by the PC graphics for this game...I think it’s worth it to try and duplicate the experience as best I can...and thanks man :cool:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man y'all really making me wanna cop - is anyone playing on PS4 PRO??? I know the deal with base consoles but is the performance any better on the PRO???

Consider copping it on Stadia. If you get it before the 17th, google will send you a stadia controller and chromecast ultra for free. If you subscribe to their Pro service, it unlocks 4k @ 30fps, otherwise it runs at 1080/60fps. They're also offering three free months of stadia pro and not only do you get 4k, but also a bunch of free halfway decent games for free. This is what I did since I have a one s.

I'm playing it on my laptop while I wait on receiving the ccast and controller so that I can play it on my tv

BZsvbSGl.jpg

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Started my ps5 up today and saw the update couldn’t start because of my storage again :russ: deleted cod completely and now downloading. Off this weekend ready to get it in haven’t played since launch night.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm just going to wait until the bugs are aleast fixed for the crashes.. Kills my motivation. :francis:

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Consider copping it on Stadia. If you get it before the 17th, google will send you a stadia controller and chromecast ultra for free. If you subscribe to their Pro service, it unlocks 4k @ 30fps, otherwise it runs at 1080/60fps. This is what I did since I have a one s.

I'm playing it on my laptop while I wait on receiving the ccast and controller so that I can play it on my tv

BZsvbSGl.jpg
This what I’m doing . Updated my base PS4 and this still looks miles better on my laptop
. When I get my kit on my 4K TV :wow: