"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why are there so many trehs, gay prositutes, and dildos in this game? Was it like that in the original Cyberpunk universe or was that something CDPR added?
full

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm new to pc gaming so I'll let others tell it, but I think 4k will tax even a 3080, though it will definitely be playable at 30fps.

ya I think it’ll be fine looking at this vid...he’s running a PC with a 3080 on a TV at 4K/120...so 4K/30 or 4K/60 should be fine

*edit*

here’s another vid...seems doable

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Why are there so many trehs, gay prositutes, and dildos in this game? Was it like that in the original Cyberpunk universe or was that something CDPR added?
full

LGBT s*** definitely is a precursor for transhumanism. Ultimately while I think this game's Cyberpunk lore/steeze is aite, I definitely prefer a universe like Shadowrun instead.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
told cats only way to play is on very hard. You can run into a room feeling badass one minute then next thing you know 2 shots to the chest and you gotta boogie :pachaha:

Yeah it's way harder to play a ruthless Corpo guy cause enemies can murk you pretty quick. I've had several instances where I bust up on the scene with a shotgun like :demonic: and then I got shot twice and I'm like
giphy-downsized.gif
and I run back outside hop in my whip and have to drive away...

All them missions that have a rating above moderate really mean that shyt :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...a few more updates and the game will continue to look better on the PS5 anyway...

ya I think I’m gonna stick with the PS5...the graphics are not gonna compare to a top of the line PC obviously but I was very impressed by the patch yesterday and they’re gonna drop more and that’s before the full next gen update

I was in the PC thread and seen dudes are not too impressed with the 3080...granted they’re more so focused on performance than graphics but I’m seeing comments stating there’s possibly a 4080 coming out and that the 3080 may be underpowered in 2 years...that’s too much money to pay for a PC that’ll be obsolete soon...that’s why I always stick with consoles in the end...PC nikkas almost had me joining their ranks tho lol...damn those PC screen shots are so beautiful tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There has been significant improvement in performance after the latest patch. :ehh:

ya it made it so that I could immerse myself more in the gameplay/story...I’m very impressed even tho the game still needs some work

Last edited:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
You are playing on console right???:patrice:
Yeah on my xbox. I actually just got the disc to start working again just now so it's installing. My xbox been flabby for awhile now. Got it back in 2013 when it came out. I'm thinking about just going digital so I don't get these problems again smh

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
2) It seems like you can’t customize your character beyond the intro. Which is garbage. It was supposed to be an Action Role Playing Game. I started out as a clean cut corpo and planned to go full 2077 as time went on, hair and beard dye included. Nope.

Also, they don’t have transmorg in this game. Transmorg is when, for example, you like the look of an item but hate its stats, you can put on a different item with better stats and just use the appearance of that first item it’s the preferred aesthetic. Best of both worlds. Tons of games have these. I don’t want to have to sacrifice my demon mask for a fukking pair of sunglasses.
I'm in the same boat, went clean cut corpo and now I want dreads and full beard but nope :francis:

The least they can do is add the customization menu somewhere in your apartment or ripperdoc.