"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
ayo i had hit the dame on my save file loading my last shyt :dame:

I went to that Clouds sex club looking for Evelyn. I wasn't paying attention and I couldn't remember the two matches they gave so I picked the wrong one

Johnny Silverhand looked at me like :dame: before I entered the room. Opened the door and there's homie looking at me like :shaq:

:dead:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Play this on hard mode, anything else can't do it justice :wow:
Hard, or the hardest difficulty? I’m playing on just hard right now.I’m thinking about holding off on the game until i platinum Miles though. I still have other games to play as well. If it’s Uncharted 4 crushing, or give me god of war hard I don’t know if i’ll have the patience for it. And i play 90% of my games on their hardest difficulty.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
With all the people bashing the game, and all the people praising the game. I haven’t seen a game’s fanbase this divided since...Six months ago. When TLOU2 was released.
:russ:Then Death Stranding before that:pachaha:I know it’s a little different, but do i sense a trend with the fanbases of video games :jbhmm:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
With all the people bashing the game, and all the people praising the game. I haven’t seen a game’s fanbase this divided since...Six months ago. When TLOU2 was released.
:russ:Then Death Stranding before that:pachaha:I know it’s a little different, but do i sense a trend with the fanbases of video games :jbhmm:
The game is seriously flawed beyond the bugs and glitches some are willing to accept reality while others...:francis:. The AI in this game is dumber than your average their responses are whack.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Despite my previous praises there are some serious flaws with this game. It is 100% not finished.

1) Police AI is nonexistent. It’s garbage. They just spawn right in front of you or slightly offscreen, no lie. You can be alone with a person in a secluded hard to reach place, kill them and they will be on top of you.

Also they can’t chase in Cars it seems,, seriously I don’t think it’s possible for them to get in a car and chase except for scripted scenes.

GTA 3 has better police AI than this.

Even Civilians in a 4 km radius will just
fukking cower instead of booking it.

2) It seems like you can’t customize your character beyond the intro. Which is garbage. It was supposed to be an Action Role Playing Game. I started out as a clean cut corpo and planned to go full 2077 as time went on, hair and beard dye included. Nope.

Also, they don’t have transmorg in this game. Transmorg is when, for example, you like the look of an item but hate its stats, you can put on a different item with better stats and just use the appearance of that first item it’s the preferred aesthetic. Best of both worlds. Tons of games have these. I don’t want to have to sacrifice my demon mask for a fukking pair of sunglasses.

CDPR doesn’t even call it an action rpg now it’s an action adventure game.

CDPR will probably rectify most of these with some big update in a month or 2 but by then the game will be beat. Sad. It won’t feel the same.

Lots of redeeming things about this game. But it’s not the legendary 10/10, “step your fukking game up gaming industry” building crusher I was really hoping it would be. In some aspects it is (Missions and night city in particular), but it’s not enough.

CDPR didn’t hit the home run, they are half-way to third.

Still having tons of fun nonetheless.

Honestly, if you don’t have to play it now, I’d wait it out until it’s in a more complete phase. If you play now you get addicted to the good parts until the negatives slightly dampen the experience.

Judging by Witcher 3, their DLC should be fire.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn, Judy a lesbian. I made a male V so i was stuck with Dusty nomad Panam. Now im gonna have this hick ass family as in laws:hhh:

romancing Panam got a perk tho, u get an apartment outside the city.:ooh:

And by apartment i mean a one person tent with a lil ass mirror sittin on a barrel and a courtdog mattress:francis:

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's going to take me forever to beat this game because of shyt like this. Just walking around in awe of the beauty of the game taking screenshots at every moment, lol. This video was made before the latest patch also.

Last edited: