"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
copped an alienware joint with the 3080 which meets the requirements for max specs for the game...completely OD but it’s my birthday so fukk it:pachaha:

only shyt is it doesn’t arrive til next month...I’ll keep my fingers crossed that maaaybe it can ship sooner...I can wait tho cuz I’m gonna easily sink 100+ hours into this smh

well well well happy birthday G

I might just bush my 2060 and get a 3080 myself

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well well well happy birthday G

I might just bush my 2060 and get a 3080 myself

thanks man...from what I saw the 2060 seems to be more than enough for the game...I would’ve been able to get a unit with a 2060 by next week but I’m guessing with a 3080 it’ll be “future proof” for other games this gen

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
copped an alienware joint with the 3080 which meets the requirements for max specs for the game...completely OD but it’s my birthday so fukk it:pachaha:

only shyt is it doesn’t arrive til next month...I’ll keep my fingers crossed that maaaybe it can ship sooner...I can wait tho cuz I’m gonna easily sink 100+ hours into this smh
Ryzen or the i7/i9?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:picard:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So I began my playthrough yesterday, I started two different lifepaths.
Corpo on Ps5.
Nomad on Ps4Pro.

Admittedly the Ps5 version is a HUGE improvement as far as framerate and load times are concerned
but the Pro version isn't "poor", it's actually OKAY. I wouldn't say it's great and I hesitate to say
it's good but it's certainly playable.

Honestly, I feel a lot of the issues currently facing Cyberpunk are directly related to seemingly
never considering the base consoles. They knew it performed poorly, they knew it needed
considerably more optimization and they should've focused on that.

Gameplay wise (at least up to the Dexter Deshawn mission) it's really not doing anything that you
can't already do in a title like say Watch Dogs or Deus Ex or Fallout 4. They clearly nicked and borrowed
several ideas from those titles. And the way I look at it, one of those ideas should've been to consider
console from the jump.

We'd all have a better game for it because the focus on optimizing Ps4/Pro/One/S & X would've
only made the other versions run that much faster.
Thanks