"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
At level 15 and the gear, cyberware and abilities are starting to make this really fun.

It's definitely a slow burn game, the first act of the game doesn't really illustrate what the rest of the game looks and feels like at all.

Edit:
I believe those 9 out of 10 reviews now.

Just gets better the more you play.

I didn't even read this before my post and you hit the nail on the head. :russ:

The side missions are even getting better, I thought they would be trash, like go here and kill this person, you're done, but nope. They have detailed stories with multiple resolutions.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow so much is happening in this game...my head is literally spinning...gotta call it a night before I stay up til 8 playing this...still debating getting that PC...if I do then that means no XSX cause whatever I was planning on playing on that will have to be played on the PC to somewhat justify the purchase

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got this big ass gun that knocks enemies down whenever i shoot them, its my favorite gun so far. I got the tiger claw homing bullet upgrade i need to try that out next

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
copped an alienware joint with the 3080 which meets the requirements for max specs for the game...completely OD but it’s my birthday so fukk it:pachaha:

only shyt is it doesn’t arrive til next month...I’ll keep my fingers crossed that maaaybe it can ship sooner...I can wait tho cuz I’m gonna easily sink 100+ hours into this smh