"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, it’s usually after I’m done with a mission it just randomly crashes. Hopefully another patch is coming soon. That improves things even more. What a quick response. CDPR heard the noise and responded, adequately.

yes they did

OT but damn...robocop just passed me on the elevator :damn: ...!!!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Hotfix, we’ll, fixed a ton of shyt.

Night City is the greatest game city ever idc.

I though Novigrad was amazing when I walked in.

But Night City man....

It’s so different, so unique, it’s actually beautiful. Seriously. I don’t just means graphics quality and lighting. I mean even the architecture, the arraignment of the buildings.

And the sound! Never knew how important it was but the sound quality and variety is immense. Feels like I’m in a futuristic city.

First time going to Japantown my jaw dropped.

I know it sounds like I’m fellating the game but Phenomenal job CDPR.

Also my first time playing a shooter on PC, it feels so much better than console. Though I do have aim-assist in light.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
got Johnneys Gun, got his Porsche too:blessed:
Finished his side missions, helpin Judy now. She ordered pizza, n we plottin to fukk up the Cloud

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
lemme go back to enjoying my game and slow down this shyt...this is the damned closest I’ve come to jumping into PC gaming tho...really tempted to pull the trigger on this...the 3070 alone is selling on ebay for more than half of what the whole rig costs in some instance
Only thing i would say is if you are going to be gaming from a monitor get at least a 1440p gaming monitor, no smaller than a 27".

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder how long the DLC is gonna be for this game. I feel like blood and Wine of witcher is almost as long as this games campaign im not even trying to touch the main missions in act 2