"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The more I play it the more I realize the game is made for FPS driving. I have a lot of trouble driving in 3rd person but not in first. The only game I've ever had this problem with

Dude I was born to drive in 3rd person...:ohlawd: I need to see all around my car... I get disoriented driving in the cockpit view...:snoop:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
DAMN, just loaded the game and started roaming around and this shyt definitely looks cleaner/clearer/sharper after patch 1.04 on the PS5 :whoo:

I'm still rocking with all the graphics settings (including HDR) being set to OFF though but this shyt has to be pushing closer to 4K resolution right now. Once they implement ray tracing into this, this shyt is a wrap!

I'm also noticing a lot more NPC activity at night as well.

Any PS5 bruhs checked it out yet? What y'all thinking.

EDIT: I have NO complaints graphics-wise on the PS5 anymore. This shyt looks VERY Good. Will start playing more to see if I notice any glitches.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You look like the guy from guardians of the galaxy the 1st part, I can’t remember his name. He’s also in Blood Diamonds with Leo Decaprio.

how do you put a pic on this site from an iPhone, do u know?

I wonder why his guy looks so clear in the mirror tho...that’s the one complaint I still have

this game is gonna consume my time...so much happening at once...was about to go to one spot but I heard a shootout in the distance...followed the gunshots and seen some gang in a shootout with cops...being corpo I sided with the cops

:mjpls:

not so much as a thank you from the cops but I was able to pick up some guns

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DAMN, just loaded the game and started roaming around and this shyt definitely looks cleaner/clearer/sharper after patch 1.04 on the PS5 :whoo:

I'm still rocking with all the graphics settings (including HDR) being set to OFF though but this shyt has to be pushing closer to 4K resolution right now. Once they implement ray tracing into this, this shyt is a wrap!

I'm also noticing a lot more NPC activity at night as well.

Any PS5 bruhs checked it out yet? What y'all thinking.

EDIT: I have NO complaints graphics-wise on the PS5 anymore. This shyt looks VERY Good. Will start playing more to see if I notice any glitches.

completely different game now...I did the opposite tho and left all the default settings on and I turned on the HDR as well

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just picked up a gun that lets me control where/how the bullets ricochet...dunno how the hell that’s gonna work but I’m down to find out

Rancor

Pro
Daps
What?!?!:what: Disc 2 is the data disc it has to be installed FIRST...
I ain't even knows that lol I just put disc 1 in first and it wasn't doing anything so I popped in disc 2 and it installed. But it says I need disc 1 to finish but it still isn't doing anything and doesn't even come up on my home screen

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just picked up a gun that lets me control where/how the bullets ricochet...dunno how the hell that’s gonna work but I’m down to find out

They are dope for single targets but youll rarely be fighting single targets so I didnt like it as much. The tech and the smart weapons are much better so far

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I ain't even knows that lol I just put disc 1 in first and it wasn't doing anything so I popped in disc 2 and it installed. But it says I need disc 1 to finish but it still isn't doing anything and doesn't even come up on my home screen

You are playing on console right???:patrice: