"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:gucci: PS4 patch looks incredible for what it is...People are buggin...There are still issues but damn this patch is killing it...:wow: I can only imagine if you had the PS5 with 60FPS and a good 4k tv right now...

im just finally exploring the city in act 2 and my jaw dropped when i got to the river side...this game is fukking gorgeous. I can only imagine what its gonna be like ith the next gen upgrade.

nikkas flippin out for no reason, they had this shyt fixed on my end within a few days.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I wonder how they were able to patch things up so quickly.

I hope they are putting in overtime because a lot of people are holding off playing this

Pretty sure the developers aren't rushing patches out to satisfy people who are holding off playing. The game was going to get patched regardless, just like every other game in existence. This patch was likely in development already before the game released.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What's this game like as of today? I still have 1660 in my rig and I've been reading about newer cards still having problems

Also y'all be careful in them Cyberpunk streets I heard people trying to romance and end up falling for cyborg traps :dame:.....................:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wish these cars had a handbrake for precision turns while driving...:hhh: I'm street racing and cant make hairpin turns... wtf man..

The more I play it the more I realize the game is made for FPS driving. I have a lot of trouble driving in 3rd person but not in first. The only game I've ever had this problem with