"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
feel like i'm in a fast and furious movie... the lighting here in this pic is :wow:
YPI3dLZ.jpg

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
told cats only way to play is on very hard. You can run into a room feeling badass one minute then next thing you know 2 shots to the chest and you gotta boogie :pachaha:
yeah dog this feels so wild... I'm saving before almost every encounter, I get caught back peddling sometimes and in my head I'm just like "It's a wrap for me"
I dont think I've ever pulled a trigger so fast as when those dudes with Samuari swords come rushing you

I was like :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: please die, dont make it here :russ: I'm glad I came on this thread and looked through it today... I wasnt gonna cop but this game is easily going to ruin a huge chunk of my life

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Played around 3 hours after the PC patch.

Liking it a lot more so far.

If they keep the optimizations coming I'll be more than happy with my purchase.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt @ braindance...this game is overwhelming :whew:

I agree with those who said the first person view creates a better sense of immersion...at the risk of sounding cliche it feels like I’m in a movie...wearing headphones helps as I like the voice acting and feel that the dialogue is top notch which is important for an RPG of this caliber...but being in first person had me at the edge of my seat when they were prepping me for BD...I was actually nervous like they were gonna actually put me into the scenario :mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man after some more play tonight on the PS5 since the update, I'm ready to declare this as EASILY one of the best looking games out right now. This shyt looks just as good as Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, Spiderman, etc. and it absolutely shyts on GTA V, Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy, etc. This shyt is shaping up to be a masterpiece.

If you have a PS5. NOW is the time to play.