"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I need that revolver. I'm going Halo Combat Evolved hard with the pistols in this game. When I get back on I need to get that and buy this Akira bike.

I like the Easter eggs in the perk menu even though I'm missing a bunch. I personally think the combat in this game is fun as hell unless some one is burning you.
Its been putting in WORK too. I was in an area with a lot of enemies with skulls next to their bar, and it was doing well against them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So what’s the word Coli brehs? It’s really thag abysmal on the base XB1 and PS4?

I’m deployed but I managed to get an XBX so I got something to look forward to when I’m back in the US.

:gucci: PS4 patch looks incredible for what it is...People are buggin...There are still issues but damn this patch is killing it...:wow: I can only imagine if you had the PS5 with 60FPS and a good 4k tv right now...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya the game definitely fukking plays better...I didn’t even realize there was a glitch before where I couldn’t switch to weapons I picked up off dead enemies...I thought the game wouldn’t let me use the weapons because my level was too low...but now the shyt works...totally different experience for me after this last update

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
lol they were complaining about the lack of gore too. I’ve been knocking people’s limbs, and heads off since I first got a shotgun and grenades lol.
I dont think they’ve ever been to a big city people just don’t just strick up conversation with random mf shoving themselves in they face. Try that in nyc see how many people tell you many variations off fukk you and fukk off. I think that’s the more realistic parts of these NPCs you’re just another face on the street . Ina world wth offensive cybertech and guns everybody will keep it pushing.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
EpAVZ__XIAYhWEm
You look like the guy from guardians of the galaxy the 1st part, I can’t remember his name. He’s also in Blood Diamonds with Leo Decaprio.

how do you put a pic on this site from an iPhone, do u know?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Had to turn Ray tracing off, just not worth the FPS tank but it’s gorgeous :mjcry: maybe once I upgrade cpu with mobo and get a bit more ram

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You look like the guy from guardians of the galaxy the 1st part, I can’t remember his name. He’s also in Blood Diamonds with Leo Decaprio.

how do you put a pic on this site from an iPhone, do u know?

i just post it to twitter and link it here its weird that you cant just upload images off your phone on here.