"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
DAMN, just loaded the game and started roaming around and this shyt definitely looks cleaner/clearer/sharper after patch 1.04 on the PS5 :whoo:

I'm still rocking with all the graphics settings (including HDR) being set to OFF though but this shyt has to be pushing closer to 4K resolution right now. Once they implement ray tracing into this, this shyt is a wrap!

I'm also noticing a lot more NPC activity at night as well.

Any PS5 bruhs checked it out yet? What y'all thinking.

EDIT: I have NO complaints graphics-wise on the PS5 anymore. This shyt looks VERY Good. Will start playing more to see if I notice any glitches.

they fixed HDR try it out.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
what does that do? Im trying to upgrade the cyberware that gives me more ram so i can start hacking those big body mech joints

Basically if you have smart weapons you dont have to aim, the bullets are homing. I dont have to worry about recoil no more :banderas:

I use hacking too, you can get some hacking perks that let you do double damage to enemies that dont know where you are so I can one shot most mechs/robots in stealth

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now that the graphics look better this has transformed into a game I could completely get lost in...I keep getting sidetracked just wandering around the city...I guess that’ll wear off once I learn my way around...I feel sorry for reviewers that felt compelled to rush thru this just to be the first to rate it but I understand why tho even tho I don’t agree with it

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
bro theres no driving mechanic for any character but you

thats why the cops be spawning right in front and behind you, and its no car chases or none of that; it wasnt programmed into the game for the ai to be able to drive so they cant chase after you

i was wondering what specifically felt mad weird compared to gta and its that

deadass every car on the road has a predetermined path, theres no ai for driving, its all on rails like some shyt i played on ps2 15 years ago :laff:

thats just mad funny to me, game is still aight

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Dude I was born to drive in 3rd person...:ohlawd: I need to see all around my car... I get disoriented driving in the cockpit view...:snoop:
they need to fix the cockpit part
They put like 50% of the view in the blind spot
It’s hard to do left turns :heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
EpAVZ__XIAYhWEm

Cyberpunk version of :mjlit:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It’s annoying how u doin a mission for Regina and u murk some nikkas but the cops wanna interfere:mjtf::mjtf: now I got the opps and cops shooting at me:unimpressed::unimpressed:
They should auto turn off cops while u doin the Regina mission cuz now I avoid em just so I don’t have to deal with the fukkery:unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aaah game crashed as I went into lizzies to meet the corpo chic...I’m actually glad it did tho cuz I wasn’t putting this game down anytime soon...wow game is like night and day now...I said this before even when I voiced my complaints but the gunplay is solid so far and not on some “for an RPG”...just straight up solid gunplay period