"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I surely hope the next patch fixes the lettering on vending machines and other objects....:what: shyt looks way to pixelated...:ld:

Also the contact detection with objects in the foreground like when you try to move the curson right on items it doesn't register smoothly...:hhh:

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Just randomly found a legendary revolver....just sitting there.. on a barrel.. after I killed some maelstroms lol
RQO9jA7.jpg

I need that revolver. I'm going Halo Combat Evolved hard with the pistols in this game. When I get back on I need to get that and buy this Akira bike.

I like the Easter eggs in the perk menu even though I'm missing a bunch. I personally think the combat in this game is fun as hell unless some one is burning you.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya the graphics definitely look a bit better to those on the PS5 who noticed the difference...the default settings look better...and turning on HDR actually improves it imo...still curious to see how it looks on stadia still...the improvement helps tho...I’m noticing things in the environment that I didn’t peep before...NPCs look a bit more realistic as well

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Have had the game since day one like most of you. PS5. Had only been able to play a little over an hour and had shelved it until next year when the official PS5 version dropped. I'm legit happy for those who had been loving this on consoles, but the graphics were a borderline eye sore coming off of Miles. Not so much the details but how blurry it all looked. Wasn't expecting a legitimate next gen leap since CDPR was extremely candid about that possibility being a ways off, but I certainly wasn't expecting...that.

Guys seemed incredibly protective & angry about complaints, so I saved the keystrokes and lurked. :hubie: Saw the recent hotfix patch and read around as others who had the same issue with the visuals said the picture clarity and fidelity had improved.

They ain't lying. :ehh:

Game looks a lot clearer now. Those who evidently had a great picture on consoles probably won't notice it as it's been money for them since day one, but to anyone else uncertain and on the fence, this patch was a step in the right direction. There's still work to be done, but it's a lot better than what it was.
I wonder how they were able to patch things up so quickly.

I hope they are putting in overtime because a lot of people are holding off playing this