"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Only problem mechanic is driving. Driving always sucks on PC but it feels like all of the driving related stuff was low on the priority list.

Wish they could have kept the original idea to let you use mass transit. Be on the train macking to shorties with my new Kiroshi holographic eyes :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EpAVZ__XIAYhWEm

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Have had the game since day one like most of you. PS5. Had only been able to play a little over an hour and had shelved it until next year when the official PS5 version dropped. I'm legit happy for those who had been loving this on consoles, but the graphics were a borderline eye sore coming off of Miles. Not so much the details but how blurry it all looked. Wasn't expecting a legitimate next gen leap since CDPR was extremely candid about that possibility being a ways off, but I certainly wasn't expecting...that.

Guys seemed incredibly protective & angry about complaints, so I saved the keystrokes and lurked. :hubie: Saw the recent hotfix patch and read around as others who had the same issue with the visuals said the picture clarity and fidelity had improved.

They ain't lying. :ehh:

Game looks a lot clearer now. Those who evidently had a great picture on consoles probably won't notice it as it's been money for them since day one, but to anyone else uncertain and on the fence, this patch was a step in the right direction. There's still work to be done, but it's a lot better than what it was.