"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Why does V keep sliding around without me doing anything?

Also I just fukking crashed after I started shooting a gun with no bullets coming out and the FPS dropped to like 10 :snoop:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You sound fukkin' crazy. But go off.

I said what I said. The bugs arent worth getting a refund for.. yall sound like a bunch of karen's asking to speak to the manager cause her fries were cold..
:heh: yall are really trying to get refunds for a working game, bunch of clowns.

Im done addressing the disgruntled.
yall have fun

Source: Cyberpunk 2077: PC-Patch 1.04 kommt bald mit Performance-Boost (they said CD Project Red confirmed it) ; Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04 Patch Notes (Cyberpunk 1.04)

_

Main goal is improvement of performance and stability

Content translation:

• Fixed problems with blurriness
  • Optimization of PC Performance
  • Optimization of PC Performance with RTX-GPUs
  • More FPS while driving
  • Lots of crash fixes on PS4 and PS5
  • Optimization of Raytracing Performance
  • Smaller bug fixes and improvements
  • Flatline-Bugs fixed
  • Xbox One and Xbox S crashes fixed
  • Audio, vehicle and vegetation glitch fixes
  • Missing textures fixed
EDIT: User /u/Noxturnalis pointed out that gamestar suddenly changed the date from 15th to "soon" 3 minutes ago.

EDIT 2: The editor of the gamestar article just told me that they're talking to CD Project Red at the moment and they'll update the article along with it. When they're done, I'll edit this post with the newest information aswell. (Source: https://i.imgur.com/sVx0BlE.png)

EDIT 3: The editing seems to be finished, our newest information is "Very Soon." As some of you already pointed out, a hotfix doesn't require any certificates at all and can be pushed out rather quickly.

Well there you have it, now can these crybabies stop complaining

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This A$ap Rocky song :gladbron:

that 1.0.4 patch made the game look night and day to 1.0.3:merchant:

Fixed the textures in the inventory too

Ok, I don't know if its placebo or not knowing this is a new patch but game looks and feels better...I'm going to see if I get any more crashes during long sessions.

what system are y’all on?

it seems more like a performance issue patch

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was hoping that update would fix the stick drift issue. shyt is unbearable.

Edit: went to sleep and it looks like it’s fixed now :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
ive never had to put in pain to play a video game before son

im on p5 i already crashed like five times in one two hour period just doing regular shyt like sliding in the v or talking to someone

it looks mad mid just in terms of graphics, its mad blurry and people keep appearing out of nowhere

it feels type mid too given i heard it was supposed to be some crazy next shyt, its crazy how much im reminded of fallout 4 and that jawn came out like some years ago

the interface is mad cluttered and the loot is odee and most of it isn’t interesting enough to justify having so much of it

its not bad but im just disappointed i guess, and i only found out about this game some weeks ago i cant imagine how it must feel for the folk that were hyped for years

If you don't want game crashes, graphical glitches, and pop in. COME TO PC :blessed:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you don't want game crashes, graphical glitches, and pop in. COME TO PC :blessed:
BewitchedConstantGiantschnauzer-small.gif