"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
that was me yesterday, I ended up just running with the "High" preset and turning off the cinematic shyt and turning on RTX. I get 70-90 fps

And it was clear when it didnt that this game was optimized for PC and then next gen. I cant really talk cause if I had a base ps4 I would be complaining a little, but I know better, when better hardware comes out I always upgrade.. shyt aint built to last forever. In a few years my 2080ti will be trash and I am ok with that cause thats just how tech moves

and my point is yall are overstating it, all the reviewers and influencers already pointed out the bugs, I am sure CDPR has realized this and have been putting out patches like crazy. You cant expect everyone to be so up in arms about some shyt that isnt game breaking. COD cold war has a bug that doesnt let you play zombies split screen, that shyt is annoying and literally prevents me from playing the game the way I want. But you dont see me complaining online and asking for refunds .. Again ALL big open worl RPG's have bugs the first month, its not like a liner game, they are trying to do a whole bunch of stuff.. OFcourse we want it to work 100% on day one but in what world does that happen? so why cry about it, you think CDPR is ok with putting out a buggy game, after 8 years of dev time? no, but shyt happens..
I mean--the real issue here is stockholders. It's fairly obvious stockholders basically told CD Projekt Red, no more fukking delays, we're getting this out now during pandemic when everyone is home and can just game. If CD Projekt Red had full control over the situation I seriously doubt they would be putting it out right now. Aside from that, it's playable, nothing game breaking aside from crashing on last gen consoles, just stuff they need to work on and patch.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
What's the max resolution and frame rate you can use on there? Are all graphic options available while using it on all games?

Price is super cheap but Shadow is a better value for the 40 ball per month. Ain't this shyt only like 50 cent per hour?

No idea, just finished my sign up for the kit yesterday and will know next week. Haven't tried it on my computer or phone yet but I hear it's equivalent to playing on the series X.

You gotta buy the full game as I saw. If it's a gamepass situation I have no idea as I never checked on Stadia like that.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I mean--the real issue here is stockholders. It's fairly obvious stockholders basically told CD Projekt Red, no more fukking delays, we're getting this out now during pandemic when everyone is home and can just game. If CD Projekt Red had full control over the situation I seriously doubt they would be putting it out right now. Aside from that, it's playable, nothing game breaking aside from crashing on last gen consoles, just stuff they need to work on and patch.

correct. In my rants I forgot to mention this. But these dudes don’t understand business so what can you expect. The cool loves being the ones to say what’s popular isn’t that good or what’s hot is overrated. They like children

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
No idea, just finished my sign up for the kit yesterday and will know next week. Haven't tried it on my computer or phone yet but I hear it's equivalent to playing on the series X.

You gotta buy the full game as I saw. If it's a gamepass situation I have no idea as I never checked on Stadia like that.

waiting on my kit but you can play on your laptop and hook up your controller . Got my PS4 controller hook up to my Mac

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what y'all talking about...:wtf: my framerate for some reason actually increased all of a sudden today it's not janky at all like the system is being forced to push more FPS...I'm playing on base ps4 right now too...:dwillhuh: i can't explain it... I'm about to do street racing in a minute...:banderas: get some new cars... tired of these janky shyts...
New patch just dropped :yeshrug:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
waiting on my kit but you can play on your laptop and hook up your controller . Got my PS4 controller hook up to my Mac

Yeah but my laptop display sucks, and I'll be too busy to really enjoy it.

Maybe next week I'll test it out when I get my new monitor.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Source: Cyberpunk 2077: PC-Patch 1.04 kommt bald mit Performance-Boost (they said CD Project Red confirmed it) ; Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.04 Patch Notes (Cyberpunk 1.04)

_

Main goal is improvement of performance and stability

Content translation:

• Fixed problems with blurriness
  • Optimization of PC Performance
  • Optimization of PC Performance with RTX-GPUs
  • More FPS while driving
  • Lots of crash fixes on PS4 and PS5
  • Optimization of Raytracing Performance
  • Smaller bug fixes and improvements
  • Flatline-Bugs fixed
  • Xbox One and Xbox S crashes fixed
  • Audio, vehicle and vegetation glitch fixes
  • Missing textures fixed
EDIT: User /u/Noxturnalis pointed out that gamestar suddenly changed the date from 15th to "soon" 3 minutes ago.

EDIT 2: The editor of the gamestar article just told me that they're talking to CD Project Red at the moment and they'll update the article along with it. When they're done, I'll edit this post with the newest information aswell. (Source: https://i.imgur.com/sVx0BlE.png)

EDIT 3: The editing seems to be finished, our newest information is "Very Soon." As some of you already pointed out, a hotfix doesn't require any certificates at all and can be pushed out rather quickly.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t mean to brag but NCPD side mission been good to a nikka! Sitting on about 30k eddies. :win:

I havent been doing those but I been doing the real sidequests. But the real sidequests are starting to get a lot harder so I might start doing them because I probably need better cyberware and levels