"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The next time you console people call somebody with a different console broke boys im bumpin this thread. Its all fun n games till your system of choice struggles. Keep the meltdowns comin tho, this thread been a good read. This game really exposed people’s hypocrisy:lolbron:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The next time you console people call somebody with a different console broke boys im bumpin this thread. Its all fun n games till your system of choice struggles. Keep the meltdowns comin tho, this thread been a good read. This game really exposed people’s hypocrisy:lolbron:
when Spiderman was crashing, and even bricking, people's PS5, everyone was like "Sony gonna fix this" :whoa:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Anyone beat the twins?
They whipping my ass :mjlol:
They usually attack one at a time. I just parry and counterattack one and get a quick combo in. That usually makes the other one come and just do the same over and over again. Just keep your space keep them both in your sight and just let them come to you.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
ive never had to put in pain to play a video game before son

im on p5 i already crashed like five times in one two hour period just doing regular shyt like sliding in the v or talking to someone

it looks mad mid just in terms of graphics, its mad blurry and people keep appearing out of nowhere

it feels type mid too given i heard it was supposed to be some crazy next shyt, its crazy how much im reminded of fallout 4 and that jawn came out like some years ago

the interface is mad cluttered and the loot is odee and most of it isn’t interesting enough to justify having so much of it

its not bad but im just disappointed i guess, and i only found out about this game some weeks ago i cant imagine how it must feel for the folk that were hyped for years