"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Really? Mine never levels without doing something like dodging constantly or punching the air.

Seems to be when I slide, run a certain distance, leaping over things A (or Spacebar) dodging and like you said fists.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Seems to be when I slide, run a certain distance, leaping over things A (or Spacebar) dodging and like you said fists.
Not sure what is going on with my game, but i ran like 700m to a quest and nothing including sliding or climbing.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what is going on with my game, but i ran like 700m to a quest and nothing including sliding or climbing.

Using a certain amount of stamina raises it. That is why it takes so long, it's like 20 xp for every hundreds of stamina :pachaha:

Also means if you get stamina saving perks, you played yourself until they patch it :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I get that the cameras and enemies are hacking (overheating) you while in combat but that extra layer is really annoying... :gucci:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
sNOejNV.png

We need transmog like yesterday or at least the ability to hide layers like Assassin's Creed :scust:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
So was the 1.04 patch for NextGen consoles only?

I have a PS4 Pro and I really don't even wanna take the game outta the plastic yet until the glitches and whatnot are at least moderately addressed. I realize it'll never be ALL good on LastGen, but it looks like that patch really came through and crushed the buildings a bit.

EDIT: looks like it was across all systems

Last edited:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Some of y'all come in here every hour to tell us why you don't support the game which is mind boggling. You don't see me in TLOU2 threads complaining about it. I just don't play it and move on.

This is spot on & exactly what I was saying yesterday. I really can't figure out why people who don't like the game are still in this thread posting on every single page. If you're unhappy with your purchase, return it & move on. If you can't return it, hold your L & move on.

Telling people like myself, who are thoroughly enjoying the game, about how letdown you are about graphics, bugs, etc...is not going to change anything. It's almost as if people are bitter that others are enjoying it, which is insane to me.

And for all the whining about bugs, if it's not anything game breaking, just relax. People bytching & posting vids on Twitter about EVERY little thing they can find wrong, when none of this shyt even prevents you from progressing in the game.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping that update would fix the stick drift issue. shyt is unbearable.

Edit: went to sleep and it looks like it’s fixed now :manny:
I thought that was just me, it only happened to me during the training shyt though.

im playing on my elite controller like :gucci: this shyt better not be broke

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is spot on & exactly what I was saying yesterday. I really can't figure out why people who don't like the game are still in this thread posting on every single page. If you're unhappy with your purchase, return it & move on. If you can't return it, hold your L & move on.

Telling people like myself, who are thoroughly enjoying the game, about how letdown you are about graphics, bugs, etc...is not going to change anything. It's almost as if people are bitter that others are enjoying it, which is insane to me.

And for all the whining about bugs, if it's not anything game breaking, just relax. People bytching & posting vids on Twitter about EVERY little thing they can find wrong, when none of this shyt even prevents you from progressing in the game.

right. Some of these cats complaining nonstop about the game but got over 30 hours played already :heh:

They just wanna feel important and bytch with the rest of the lames out here