"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I said what I said. The bugs arent worth getting a refund for.. yall sound like a bunch of karen's asking to speak to the manager cause her fries were cold..
:heh: yall are really trying to get refunds for a working game, bunch of clowns.

Im done addressing the disgruntled.
yall have fun

Well there you have it, now can these crybabies stop complaining

you know they'll be back in here tomorrow with a new set of complaints. Some of em ain't left this thread to sleep for 2 days :mjlol:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I’m playing on a One X and I’ve been playing for the past couple hours. The game looks better and runs smoother than it did on Thursday. Not sure if something was patched up behind the scenes but it’s def noticeable. It actually looks great on the One X. I love this game.

I can’t wait to get a bike

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I said what I said. The bugs arent worth getting a refund for.. yall sound like a bunch of karen's asking to speak to the manager cause her fries were cold..
:heh: yall are really trying to get refunds for a working game, bunch of clowns.

Im done addressing the disgruntled.
yall have fun

Well there you have it, now can these crybabies stop complaining

Y'all who?! nikka, I JUST started downloading it so yeen seen me in here making no complaints about shyt. Direct that to them other dudes. If folks have their gripes, then that's just what it is. You act like you helped developed da shyt or sum'n.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
played a little bit and got to the druggie mission
I'll come back to this tomorrow
The way they took everything from in a blink was :mjlol:. I was sipping on a soda and didn't catch what happened at first.
Start the game chilling in the club with racks on top of racks, then some Agent Smiths on steroids walk up and snatch it just like that.:mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all who?! nikka, I JUST started downloading it so yeen seen me in here making no complaints about shyt. Direct that to them other dudes. If folks have their gripes, then that's just what it is. You act like you helped developed da shyt or sum'n.

he’s just blindly throwing darts that’s why his posts are not making sense to you

the graphics are not really impressive on several systems and there are a myriad of bugs...all legit complaints

but for some reason some literally cannot take an opposing point of view...as someone said it’s possible that they’ve bought into the hype so much that they have to “defend” it yet are not capable of enjoying the game on its own merit...the ones who “enjoy” every aspect of it have more posts attacking ppl who are not overenthusiastic about the games presentation than they have about how “great” the game is...meanwhile others are just saying it could be a very good game if they take care of a lot of shyt and will be more than glad to play it when they do lol

the excuses they’ve created are funny tho...you don’t understand RPGs...you don’t know video games or deserve to play them...you bought a new TV and are pissed...you are also broke...you hate the game on the low and blah blah blah...they’d believe all that but can’t believe that some just aren’t wowed by the graphics and can’t get into the game bcuz of it coupled with the various glitches lol