"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Spent most of my time so far trying to fine tune settings for my pc :snoop:

Soon as I think I got it, I try inching up or down on any given setting

going to grab some lunch and re-run the all foods mission :wow:

that was me yesterday, I ended up just running with the "High" preset and turning off the cinematic shyt and turning on RTX. I get 70-90 fps

Jesus Christ the FPS on the PS4 is literally :trash: to the point where I'm getting motion sickness. fukking awful brehs :hhh:

Breh you must be joking :gucci: you do remember that this game was set to come out on regular ass consoles before the PS5 and XBSX was even announced.

And it was clear when it didnt that this game was optimized for PC and then next gen. I cant really talk cause if I had a base ps4 I would be complaining a little, but I know better, when better hardware comes out I always upgrade.. shyt aint built to last forever. In a few years my 2080ti will be trash and I am ok with that cause thats just how tech moves

You experiencing little bugs does not mean everyone else isn’t experiencing several bugs. I’ve played several Bethesda games and didn’t run into many bugs but I’m keenly aware that there are many in those sort of games.

If the game isn’t working as expected at launch, enough to deter from the gamers experience, it is the consumers right to voice their opinion. That sort of feedback is how these developers find and correct the bugs in the game. At the same time, it is not uncommon to expect a full, finished product of a game you pay money for at the time of release. Waiting months to fix shyt that should of been done ages ago is a shytty practice that should not be rewarded.

and my point is yall are overstating it, all the reviewers and influencers already pointed out the bugs, I am sure CDPR has realized this and have been putting out patches like crazy. You cant expect everyone to be so up in arms about some shyt that isnt game breaking. COD cold war has a bug that doesnt let you play zombies split screen, that shyt is annoying and literally prevents me from playing the game the way I want. But you dont see me complaining online and asking for refunds .. Again ALL big open worl RPG's have bugs the first month, its not like a liner game, they are trying to do a whole bunch of stuff.. OFcourse we want it to work 100% on day one but in what world does that happen? so why cry about it, you think CDPR is ok with putting out a buggy game, after 8 years of dev time? no, but shyt happens..

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They've delayed it twice. People kept bytching about the delay. They released it while trying to cater to multiple player bases. People bytched about that too.

It's like y'all forgot we had a worldwide crisis that also impacted this game's development. They were in a situation where people would cry no matter what.
This game is fine for most people. CDPR is gonna profit and continue to release content. If you don't fukk with the game then don't fukk with it.

Some of y'all come in here every hour to tell us why you don't support the game which is mind boggling. You don't see me in TLOU2 threads complaining about it. I just don't play it and move on.

I could care less what threads you are in and what you are commenting about. I voiced my opinion in response to someone else apologist attitude. This is not a fanboy thread and not a fanboy subfourm. This is a game discussion thread, so the game will be discussed, good or bad. If you don’t like it, then that’s too bad, it isn’t going to stop anyone else from commenting how they feel.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
:picard: Damn it’s that bad?

Even on next gen consoles?

YES!

I was posting on here yesterday saying that I was excited to play and would overlook the bugs.

I honestly thought people were over-reacting.

After downloading the updates that lasted over an hour then playing - I was depressed af...lol

This is a bad game on console...However I can see how it would work on PC...

Like someone said on here, it seems like a PC game being forced to run on consoles

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Hol' up, I know dudes ain't tryna make da argument that folks are poor because they don't wanna get da game yet.
you are poor if you bought the game and are bragging online about getting a refund because of bugs.. yes,

when you go out with your friends and you have someone that doesnt want to tip or orders from the appetizer menu and cant stop talking about how they aint paying a certain price or stuff is too expensive. its cause they are broke. people with money dont complain about shyt like that. You dont want to spend money you stay home. if you bought this game with expectations of it being perfect and you are disapointed cause there a few floating characters then you aint have $60 to spend in the first place..

Also what I am saying is quit all the crying and complaining, we ALL know of the bugs and glitches, we ALL know its trash on ps4 and xbox, now what? you going to keep saying it over and over again? CDPR aint reading this thread.

Yall complain too much and are never satisfied..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fallout 76 just sucked, it wasnt cause the bugs, it was just a bad idea poorly implemented, they released half a games and tried to tell you it was worth $60.. But even that POS cleaned up the bugs.
Ive put in 10 hours and only had one bug stop me from progressing, it aint that deep, they will fix it

This is what I mean about a lot of people confusing the buggyness of the game with being bad. People comparig this to fallout 76 or no mans sky have no idea what they are talking about.

the only reason people are this oblivious is because a lot of them got on the Witcher bandwagon late bcause Witcher 3 had a lot of delays and ran terribly when it first came out. It was unplayable on xbox one and ps4 and ran like shyt on mid tier pc’s

The game is completely unplayable! Will not load any saves

Getting Ten Minute Load Times on The Witcher 3 on PS4? Here's Our Fix

Witcher 3 is a buggy mess of a game - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

no one talks about that anymore because by the time the game blew up cdpr patched most of it and hit us with free dlc and two big ass story expansions on the low.

If a game is fundamentally broken on top of being buggy like f76 there’s nothing you can do to fix it, it’s a bad game. Cyber punk is a couple patches away from being a stable game and the current gen version isn’t even out yet.

y’all act like you just started playing video games last year and don’t know how this shyt works

a lot of y’all are also trying to win a game of ‘I told you so’ . If you don’t like the game or choosing to wait it out why are you still in the thread bytching about it? You aint gonna change no ones mind who’s enjoying the game, go play something else and post in that thread. nikkas in here giving each other asspats for shytting on a game for 20 pages.

We can’t even have a general discussion about the actual ame cause nikkas in here still talking about refunds and posting ps4 glitches.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
YES!

I was posting on here yesterday saying that I was excited to play and would overlook the bugs.

After downloading the updates that lasted over an hour then playing - I was depressed af...lol

Like someone said on here, it seems like a PC game being forced to run on consoles
Its beautiful on the One X. Speak for yourself

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
YES!

:francis: Crazy. They spent so many years just to release some bug riddled game

should’ve just released it next year

I’ll have to check it, but hopefully these patches eventually make it playable

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know what y'all talking about...:wtf: my framerate for some reason actually increased all of a sudden today it's not janky at all like the system is being forced to push more FPS...I'm playing on base ps4 right now too...:dwillhuh: i can't explain it... I'm about to do street racing in a minute...:banderas: get some new cars... tired of these janky shyts...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Thanks to coli brehs this gonna be my go between until I can take my PS4 out to pasture.
What's the max resolution and frame rate you can use on there? Are all graphic options available while using it on all games?

Price is super cheap but Shadow is a better value for the 40 ball per month. Ain't this shyt only like 50 cent per hour?