"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I won't tell anybody how to spend their money but I don't get all this over sensationalization on refunds and the like. Every major open world game in the last generation had to get patched within the first 72 hours of release and got routine weekly patches for several months afterwards. And we're talking games that were only on the 2 major console platforms and PC like Destiny 2 and The Division 2 to name more popular examples. In a couple weeks the game will more than likely be patched a couple more times :manny:.

These people are poor and they need the money, I learned that people that are always talking about not "needing" to or wanting to spend money are 9-10 broke. So when they buy something they expect it to be perfect to justify spending money on anything. They just try to say the cool thing like its not up to their standards and they dont thing the big companies deserve their money etc..

Rayzah

Daps
What I don't get is people acting like this shyt has become acceptable. Every game that is released broken deserves all the damn smoke. fukk all this apologist talk. :camby:
its the norm, and in a few months there will be no more weird bugs for people to complain about.. You cant put out a game this big that does this much and it not have bugs.. it has NEVER been done, so there is no sense in making a big deal about it.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
These people are poor and they need the money, I learned that people that are always talking about not "needing" to or wanting to spend money are 9-10 broke. So when they buy something they expect it to be perfect to justify spending money on anything. They just try to say the cool thing like its not up to their standards and they dont thing the big companies deserve their money etc..
I understand about wanting a game to run a certain way and i agree with that, but if you are "poor" and "broke" and need the money that you are about to spend on a game, then you are making a bad choice.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its the norm, and in a few months there will be no more weird bugs for people to complain about.. You cant put out a game this big that does this much and it not have bugs.. it has NEVER been done, so there is no sense in making a big deal about it.

Imagine having the sort of attitude with Fallout 76 at launch

Rayzah

Daps
Imagine having the sort of attitude with Fallout 76 at launch
Fallout 76 just sucked, it wasnt cause the bugs, it was just a bad idea poorly implemented, they released half a games and tried to tell you it was worth $60.. But even that POS cleaned up the bugs.
Ive put in 10 hours and only had one bug stop me from progressing, it aint that deep, they will fix it

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Jesus Christ the FPS on the PS4 is literally :trash: to the point where I'm getting motion sickness. fukking awful brehs :hhh:

Breh you must be joking :gucci: you do remember that this game was set to come out on regular ass consoles before the PS5 and XBSX was even announced.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Jesus Christ the FPS on the PS4 is literally :trash: to the point where I'm getting motion sickness. fukking awful brehs :hhh:

Breh you must be joking :gucci: you do remember that this game was set to come out on regular ass consoles before the PS5 and XBSX was even announced.
From day one people who went hands on said there’s no way this game would work the old consoles.

Yeah it was announced before the next gen consoles, but this game is clearly made with very powerful hardware in mind, and they did their best to give last gen an acceptance experience.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fallout 76 just sucked, it wasnt cause the bugs, it was just a bad idea poorly implemented, they released half a games and tried to tell you it was worth $60.. But even that POS cleaned up the bugs.
Ive put in 10 hours and only had one bug stop me from progressing, it aint that deep, they will fix it

You experiencing little bugs does not mean everyone else isn’t experiencing several bugs. I’ve played several Bethesda games and didn’t run into many bugs but I’m keenly aware that there are many in those sort of games.

If the game isn’t working as expected at launch, enough to deter from the gamers experience, it is the consumers right to voice their opinion. That sort of feedback is how these developers find and correct the bugs in the game. At the same time, it is not uncommon to expect a full, finished product of a game you pay money for at the time of release. Waiting months to fix shyt that should of been done ages ago is a shytty practice that should not be rewarded.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh hit the gas pedal on this one ASAP. :mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You experiencing little bugs does not mean everyone else isn’t experiencing several bugs. I’ve played several Bethesda games and didn’t run into many bugs but I’m keenly aware that there are many in those sort of games.

If the game isn’t working as expected at launch, enough to deter from the gamers experience, it is the consumers right to voice their opinion. That sort of feedback is how these developers find and correct the bugs in the game. At the same time, it is not uncommon to expect a full, finished product of a game you pay money for at the time of release. Waiting months to fix shyt that should of been done ages ago is a shytty practice that should not be rewarded.

They've delayed it twice. People kept bytching about the delay. They released it while trying to cater to multiple player bases. People bytched about that too.

It's like y'all forgot we had a worldwide crisis that also impacted this game's development. They were in a situation where people would cry no matter what.
This game is fine for most people. CDPR is gonna profit and continue to release content. If you don't fukk with the game then don't fukk with it.

Some of y'all come in here every hour to tell us why you don't support the game which is mind boggling. You don't see me in TLOU2 threads complaining about it. I just don't play it and move on.