"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've come across articles of hella bugs and glitches. Is this worth getting right now???
Lots of report are from before the day one patch.

In this thread most people are reporting a generally stable game.

Obviously last gen console are the worst.

Xbox Series X seems to have the best graphics performance out of the consoles.

You need a $2000+ PC for the “true” experience right now.

A patch is coming to PS5 XSX to bring them closer to the PC release

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Thats because they probably got alot of cancellations and your new order got bumped in queue

The game is buggy and glitchy as hell so beware..

Prepare for floating guns, bad lip lyncing and frame drops in battle.

Im actually going to contact Amazon to try to refund my Xbox version.

Stadia seems like a move that I might make

:picard: Damn it’s that bad?

Even on next gen consoles?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Finished Act 1 last night. That entire mission & scene before it ended was :wow:

I'm already over 12 hours playtime. The majority of that has been just running around doing side missions & hitting all these random encounters popping up on the map. Wiping out all these little gang hideouts & looting everything.

Getcha street cred up :ufdup:
Getcha eddies up :ufdup:
Invest in intelligence :ufdup:

Same..most of my playtime has been about stacking my eddies hitting them quick NCPD missions.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I had stick drift HEAVY on the left stick during the training module with T Bug. After that, I got hit with a bug when visiting the doctor die ng the Street Kid intro where I couldn't talk to the doctor to progress the mission after getting work done. I shut it off, and played a little bit this morning. Seemed to be fine.
I had it coming out of training modes back to T Bug...haven't seen any of it since then.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I won't tell anybody how to spend their money but I don't get all this over sensationalization on refunds and the like. Every major open world game in the last generation had to get patched within the first 72 hours of release and got routine weekly patches for several months afterwards. And we're talking games that were only on the 2 major console platforms and PC like Destiny 2 and The Division 2 to name more popular examples. In a couple weeks the game will more than likely be patched a couple more times :manny:.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I won't tell anybody how to spend their money but I don't get all this over sensationalization on refunds and the like. Every major open world game in the last generation had to get patched within the first 72 hours of release and got routine weekly patches for several months afterwards. And we're talking games that were only on the 2 major console platforms and PC like Destiny 2 and The Division 2 to name more popular examples. In a couple weeks the game will more than likely be patched a couple more times :manny:.
Dudes are weird breh.

This is the big PS5 launch title

Spider-Man: Miles Morales Glitch Turns Our Hero Into A Literal Brick

How to avoid the PS5 storage glitch that's bricking brand-new consoles

Yet we don’t get all this crazy talk about how people want refunds or the game should be delayed.

Even down to game journalists, they didn’t really want to talk about this.

But now from journos, to trannys, everybody got a problem with Cyberpunk and CDPR :smh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What I don't get is people acting like this shyt has become acceptable. Every game that is released broken deserves all the damn smoke. fukk all this apologist talk. :camby: