"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I LOVE this fukking game. It’s so amazing. The story is incredible.

I do feel overwhelmed though with still learning to use weapons and hacking and cyber ware and all that shyt. I feel I don’t know how to use them at full potential. I just walk around with a shotty, assault rifle, and a katana.
Also, how u make money in this game? Maybe I’m still early on but I want to start buying cars and clothes

Just keep doing random "Gigs" and side missions. Folks throw money at you, it's actually kinda weird lol.

Disassemble weapons and clothes you aren't using. You'll keep finding better things off of enemies.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:feedme::francis:Might cop that stadia just for this . And just take my L on the base PS4 :wow:

ya it doesn’t hurt to try...I’m waiting for them to send the code to redeem the free premiere kit...I need it to arrive within the next 2 weeks...I might just buy one from bestbuy and then return it when the kit arrives...but the return policy for the game itself is 2 weeks and you’re allowed to play it for up to 2 hours...if I’m not impressed with the graphics then I’ll return it

*edit*

google literally sent me the email/promo code to redeem the free kit after I typed this...should arrive next week :stylin:

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished Act 1 last night. That entire mission & scene before it ended was :wow:

I'm already over 12 hours playtime. The majority of that has been just running around doing side missions & hitting all these random encounters popping up on the map. Wiping out all these little gang hideouts & looting everything.

Getcha street cred up :ufdup:
Getcha eddies up :ufdup:
Invest in intelligence :ufdup:

I was making so much money doing side shyt and selling "repurposed gang merchandise" :pachaha:

When I crafted my first sniper rifle the game got CRAZY.

If you playing on very hard I suggest you get your armor up ASAP. These boys out here not playing and it makes a big difference. Bullets hit metal different :whew:

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
ya it doesn’t hurt to try...I’m waiting for them to send the code to redeem the free premiere kit...I need it to arrive within the next 2 weeks...I might just buy one from bestbuy and then return it when the kit arrives...but the return policy for the game itself is 2 weeks and you’re allowed to play it for up to 2 hours...if I’m not impressed with the graphics then I’ll return it
This exactly what imma do

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Anyone know what will happen if I hit Amazon up saying the game doesn’t work? I can’t see them refunding me but what I want to do is get an unopened version so I can sell it and get close to what I spent back.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
It's on sight if I ever see these corpo dudes again :demonic:

Had me drinking champagne in the limo to riding shotgun in this dirty car with Jackie :why:

I hope we get an option to dead him because he is annoying

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Cancelled my pre order with Amazon since it was gonna arrive next week :francis:

Re ordered on Amazon for the same price and it’s arriving tmr or tonight :mjlol:

fukk Amazon but have to take advantage of this last month of prime :mjlol:

Thats because they probably got alot of cancellations and your new order got bumped in queue

The game is buggy and glitchy as hell so beware..

Prepare for floating guns, bad lip lyncing and frame drops in battle.

Im actually going to contact Amazon to try to refund my Xbox version.

Stadia seems like a move that I might make

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
This game could've used at least 8-12 more months of dev time. I expected a lot more out of the open world and features. Plus the weird ass glitches are annoying as fukk. I just floated halfway across a club like I had on heely's. :mjlol: