"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Got really high last night and was about to start a Mass Effect re-play to kill time until I can find a PS5 and they had a real next gen version next year.

Then I remembered ME2 is one of my favorite all time games and it runs like absolute horseshyt on PS3, even by back then standards :mjlol:

So I copped on PS4 :yeshrug: Only got about 30mins in before I fell asleep last night but once in the game all the issues about performance and graphics went away. Game is engrossing as hell. I'll do corpo and nomad builds on better hardware next year

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Just got Cyberpunk, Ghost of Tsushima, and Final Fantasy VII Remake for the PS5. I’m still early in Miles Morales. And after playing a little over an hour of Cyberpunk. I’ve came to the conclusion that the game seems very overwhelming (as someone said earlier). One thing can always lead to another, and trouble can find you in this game. Most games don’t do that.

Transitioning from one mission to another is very smooth, seamless, and immersive. Seemingly like a continuous shot. Graphics are great imo, just a bit blurry. Frames are great. I rarely feel it dip, and when it does it’s quick, and only a few frames (seems like around 57). No bugs yet either.

You can tell by the controls this is a game designed with PC in mind, then put onto consoles. It’s default button setup isn’t completely traditional. But like i said, i’m only like a little over an hour in. I feel like i skipped high school, and college, and got thrown straight into the real world in this game. I’m lost in the world no Kanye West.

More regarding the controls. Using the dualsense feels a little weird for this game. I think for this game in particular i prefer using an xbox controller. Them analog sticks are better for a game like this. The bumpers are better suited on Dualsense, and until the game has Dualsense support. I’d rather use Xbox’ triggers.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Spent most of my time so far trying to fine tune settings for my pc :snoop:

Soon as I think I got it, I try inching up or down on any given setting

going to grab some lunch and re-run the all foods mission :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just got Cyberpunk, Ghost of Tsushima, and Final Fantasy VII Remake for the PS5. I’m still early in Miles Morales. And after playing a little over an hour of Cyberpunk. I’ve came to the conclusion that the game seems very overwhelming (as someone said earlier). One thing can always lead to another, and trouble can find you in this game. Most games don’t do that.

Transitioning from one mission to another is very smooth, seamless, and immersive. Seemingly like a continuous shot. Graphics are great imo, just a bit blurry. Frames are great. I rarely feel it dip, and when it does it’s quick, and only a few frames (seems like around 57). No bugs yet either.

You can tell by the controls this is a game designed with PC in mind, then put onto consoles. It’s default button setup isn’t completely traditional. But like i said, i’m only like a little over an hour in. I feel like i skipped high school, and college, and got thrown straight into the real world in this game. I’m lost in the world no Kanye West.

More regarding the controls. Using the dualsense feels a little weird for this game. I think for this game in particular i prefer using an xbox controller. Them analog sticks are better for a game like this. The bumpers are better suited on Dualsense, and until the game has Dualsense support. I’d rather use Xbox’ triggers.
damn u eatin good breh

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Love this dude's videos...He's showing the Cyberpunk on the SeriesX and LG CX OLED (It's the car gunfight scene I'm assuming everyone has already seen by now)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
ii would not blame someone for wanting to wait for a proper current gen version of this game. It's only right to want to play the best version of the game offered for your device. Also, just because CDPR didn't delay it again doesn't mean you can't make a personal decision to delay it for yourself if you want the optimal experience.
Honestly, I would be okay with a decent looking game with bugs that has a consistent framerate. A game with bugs that simultaneously looks like an early gen game with a variable resolution set on a range from 900p to 720p that still hits as low as 16fps in some situations is just unacceptable.

I made a joke before the game would probably run on base consoles like Deadly Premonition 2 runs on the Switch. I didn't expect it to actually be that bad.

NLmY1p.gif

cyberpunk-2077-ps4-digital-foundry-framerate-1_0000969796.jpg

Since Sony won't refund this shyt I guess I'm stuck with it but this shyt is really insulting and it goes further than the game just being buggy (which in itself disgusts me because of how normalized it has become to release obvious unfinished games).

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I would be okay with a decent looking game with bugs that has a consistent framerate. A game with bugs that simultaneously looks like an early gen game with a variable resolution set on a range from 900p to 720p that still hits as low as 16fps in some situations is just unacceptable.

I made a joke before the game would probably run on base consoles like Deadly Premonition 2 runs on the Switch. I didn't expect it to actually be that bad.

NLmY1p.gif

cyberpunk-2077-ps4-digital-foundry-framerate-1_0000969796.jpg

Since Sony won't refund this shyt I guess I'm stuck with it but this shyt is really insulting and it goes further than the game just being buggy (which in itself disgusts me because of how normalized it has become to release obvious unfinished games).

Speaking of bugs I just looked in the mirror in the game and could hardly recognise the character I saw. The reason being the character looking back at me was not the character I created, the game when it is running fine is a very enjoyable game just heavily flawed in a few aspects. Never played a game to the degree of being worried that at the next turn I will encounter another bug.