"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Finished Act 1 last night. That entire mission & scene before it ended was :wow:

I'm already over 12 hours playtime. The majority of that has been just running around doing side missions & hitting all these random encounters popping up on the map. Wiping out all these little gang hideouts & looting everything.

Getcha street cred up :ufdup:
Getcha eddies up :ufdup:
Invest in intelligence :ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else got stick drift on PS5? Annoying as hell :francis:

I had stick drift HEAVY on the left stick during the training module with T Bug. After that, I got hit with a bug when visiting the doctor die ng the Street Kid intro where I couldn't talk to the doctor to progress the mission after getting work done. I shut it off, and played a little bit this morning. Seemed to be fine.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
ya idk how that other dude got a refund...them nikkas shut my efforts down with a quickness...seems like the only way you’ll get a refund is if it’s a preorder or a purchase that you didn’t download smh

As the kids say, that’s BIG cap :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I LOVE this fukking game. It’s so amazing. The story is incredible.

I do feel overwhelmed though with still learning to use weapons and hacking and cyber ware and all that shyt. I feel I don’t know how to use them at full potential. I just walk around with a shotty, assault rifle, and a katana.
Also, how u make money in this game? Maybe I’m still early on but I want to start buying cars and clothes

You gonna have to work on that money there's modules data terminals that you can hack, bounty hunting and plain murder for hire missions...:banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ii would not blame someone for wanting to wait for a proper current gen version of this game. It's only right to want to play the best version of the game offered for your device. Also, just because CDPR didn't delay it again doesn't mean you can't make a personal decision to delay it for yourself if you want the optimal experience.

I just think its a little hypocritical for the people that were all celebrating copping next gen systems last month were cool with the idea of not waiting for bugs to be worked out on consoles (which are far more expensive than a 50-60 dollar game) but are really trying to make a big deal out of a game which is pretty much in early access at this point. If you are cool with taking a chance and waiting for patches to come to a console i don't want to see yall in here whining for 10 pages about a game doing the same shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm glad you all are enjoying it. The reviewers are definitely walking on eggshells with their reviews (unless they are part of the angry Alphabet crew) while the general gamer is taking major issue with the bugs.

It seems that a lot of the "gaming media" expected this to not only be the game of the decade (one year in) but you know, "say something," provide some sort of social commentary. I hate this is now a requirement for all forms of entertainment. Most people want to escape this shytshow of a society, I don't want to be bombarded by the same wedge issues shoehorned into literally EVERYTHING. With that said I'll listen to these reviews and it sounds like an almost mediocre game but then it gets a 9 or 10 lol.

The only review that matters in the end is yours.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
ya idk how that other dude got a refund...them nikkas shut my efforts down with a quickness...seems like the only way you’ll get a refund is if it’s a preorder or a purchase that you didn’t download smh

That same dude got caught telling a bunch of lies. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was a lie too :mjlol:

I told you, put what i did VERBATIM, I showed receipts of the refund