"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When you pass the prologue and this game truly lets you off the leash :wow:

You be feeling like

tenor.gif

at all the options you have and things to do

I left my apartment after the corpo prologue...

Phone rings some random woman saying she got missions I can do in a specific area but one of the missions says the city is on lockdown I don't even know if I can go there :dwillhuh:

One woman telling me I can do missions where I fight deranged people but don't kill them we want to rehabilitate them:dwillhuh:

Somebody else asking me to do some shyt I don't even remember:dwillhuh:

Going downstairs to meet Jackie gym boxer dude ask if I want a fight...I fight the robot next thing I know he telling me I can join these fight clubs all over the city and that mission pops up:dwillhuh:

Get out the elevator to the parking garage and I walk by the gunsmith and a mission to get a gun pops up...I already got a gun though I used it in the corpo prologue :dwillhuh: So did I lose my gun:dwillhuh:

All of this before I went outside to meet Jackie for the FIRST TIME after the prologue.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
You can tell the nikkas who had no idea about CDPR and copped W3 after the hype and DLCs came out (when they got most of the issues ironed out)

Like this company has never released a non buggy game that wasn't card based. Especially on consoles. It's like hopping in day one on a Bethesda game. You should know what you are in for by now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I’m still early on but I want to start buying cars and clothes

you can take on jobs but also all the shyt that you find that you can pick up/take can be sold at a spot in your building

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My refund request has been denied by Sony because in their words "there are no known defects in this game at this point". :why:

I literally sent in a game crash report before sending in the request. :rudy:

ya idk how that other dude got a refund...them nikkas shut my efforts down with a quickness...seems like the only way you’ll get a refund is if it’s a preorder or a purchase that you didn’t download smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ya idk how that other dude got a refund...them nikkas shut my efforts down with a quickness...seems like the only way you’ll get a refund is if it’s a preorder or a purchase that you didn’t download smh
That same dude got caught telling a bunch of lies. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was a lie too :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m glad the initial wave of people complaining ahbout graphics are starting to taper off. Thread was a mess.

The game is fun once you over the fact that it the last gen versions of the game don’t look as pretty as PC yet.

I hope the ps5 version of this game gets dual sense support because the way these guns and melee weapons work could really utilize the adaptive triggers.

Last edited: