"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
x3ialbsplh461.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I could’ve but nah lol, even though I would’ve prefer the graphics on the last-gen consoles to have been given an extra 2 or 3 months of tweaking...It’s not as cruddy as I thought it would be because some of the shytty graphics footage I’ve seen had the game looking like it came out on during PS2 era :huhldup: If I was playing on a base PS4, I would’ve most likely lowered my graphics rating lol

Graphics do feel kinda unfinished and I’m about to see what the rest of it will look like but it’s performing well so far at least. Plus my Samsung supports 1080p, so at least that helps the game out a lil bit more visually :manny:

You are playing on a base PS4 :mjlol: A slim is not a pro. It’s just that. A redesigned PS4

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
What did you change m. I got a 1650 super and a Ryzen 3600. Got the game downloaded but haven’t played yet .
turned off film grain, chromatic aberration, depth of field and motion blur, turn on contact shadows and improved facial lighting geometry

Anisotropy: 16
Local Shadow Mesh Quality: High
Local Shadow Quality: High
Cascaded Shadows Range: Medium
Cascaded Shadows Resolution: Medium (put low for more fps)
Distant Shadows Resolution: High
Volumetric Fog Resolution: High
Volumetric Cloud Quality: Medium
Max Dynamic Decals: High
Screen Space Reflections Quality: Medium
Subsurface Scattering Quality: Medium
Ancient Occlusion: High
Color Precision:
High Mirror Quality: High
Level Of Detail: High

USE DYNAMIC FIDELITYFX CAS, set the target to 60 frames and then tweak the minimum resolution you allow the game you downscale to if you have too

Even with all that the game needs an optimization patch ASAP

Last edited:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I LOVE this fukking game. It’s so amazing. The story is incredible.

I do feel overwhelmed though with still learning to use weapons and hacking and cyber ware and all that shyt. I feel I don’t know how to use them at full potential. I just walk around with a shotty, assault rifle, and a katana.
Also, how u make money in this game? Maybe I’m still early on but I want to start buying cars and clothes