"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ridge

Daps
My homie played on pc and then copped for ps5 to
Play on couch but said ps5 version looks like last gen bullshyt

holding out for that upgrade patch

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I have a 1660 Ti and intel i7 8700k and the game runs like shyt :francis:

Edit: FPS is much better now after messing with a few things 60-80 fps now
Still expected to run much better.
What did you change m. I got a 1650 super and a Ryzen 3600. Got the game downloaded but haven’t played yet .

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’m very early in the game since I literally just left the garage after dealing with this a$$hole sheriff (he seems like he’s :mjpls: towards us Nomads)

The graphics looked like they could use at least 2 to 3 patches but they’re not exactly horrible to me. It’s really beautiful looking game, so I can only imagine what it’ll look like in 5 to 6 months from now. Right now, I’ll give the graphics on my console somewhere between a 6.9 to 7.3 rating. I also followed the recommendations of a couple of the posters in here suggesting you turn off film grain, depth of field, and chromatic before starting the game. Definitely do that to enhance your experience a lil more.

The driving mechanics feel like a mix between GTA IV’s boatiness and Watch Dogs 2’s lightness, it’s not really bad but definitely nothing game changing.

The character creation was something else lmao, I legit spent an hour+ on it with my female V. While practicing with her voice, she definitely sounded better than the male V voice....As a matter of fact, the female V voice doesn’t sound outta place with my Black female V. My V actually looks dope as shyt and looks legit Black, I would upload a pic but this site’s media accessibility is fukking garbage :beli:

Installation size was 46.66 GB and said it would take an hour to download but I felt like it DL at a fairly quick speed...My Internet is prolly on 1 tonight lol (plus it also helps that I was playing anything while it DL). Total storage size ended up being 109 GB. It did made somewhat of a jet engine noise while DL and starting up, but now it’s completely silent like it ate that shyt with lil effort :pachaha:

I’ll prolly come back and share more experiences with the game mechanics and world at a later time. Peace out Night Citizens! May your death be swift and your survival long :myman:

— Playing on the mid-gen PS4 Slim

#DaNomadicLyfe
#CountryKidCyberCity
#DesertPunk
#NomadFamily

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:picard:

You couldn’t wait? The game looks like dogshyt on the base PS4, which doesn’t output a fidelity anywhere near what CPDR wants users to experience.

I could’ve but nah lol, even though I would’ve prefer the graphics on the last-gen consoles to have been given an extra 2 or 3 months of tweaking...It’s not as cruddy as I thought it would be because some of the shytty graphics footage I’ve seen had the game looking like it came out on during PS2 era :huhldup: If I was playing on a base PS4, I would’ve most likely lowered my graphics rating lol

Graphics do feel kinda unfinished and I’m about to see what the rest of it will look like but it’s performing well so far at least. Plus my Samsung supports 1080p, so at least that helps the game out a lil bit more visually :manny:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Post that shyt breh! we might even need to get a whole photo thread poppin:whoo:

This is a quick pic I took driving through Westbrook on my bike with that fresh, post-prologue drip:wow:
Still early in the game.
hzEwJSR.png

LEO5FQR.png

Uk3ZuZ0.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Played a lil on my PS4 pro. Game is dope but feels like it's a game ported over from PC and made to run at low resolution. May be the worst looking triple A game on PS4.