"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ok, so just realized you can go into the journal to read shards and also into the database. Both of those gives you go information about everything around you. I was starting to get lost for a second, lol.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm on PS5. No problems over here. Game kicked me off one time. There's a lot of shyt to learn, but it's an RPG so I'm low key excited. I suspect the graphics could be a lot better:patrice:, but this game ain't next gen. My only complaint is the driving point of view is kinda trash

If you got Next gen you good really

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
the amd 570 which is 180 can run the game 1080p 60fps on medium settings so no

nvidia cards got raytracing, so you can only use it on PC, so no again

budget NVIDIA card getting good performance on all settings

So...explain it clearly.

You're saying that the budget card that gives you 1080p 60fps is better than whatever the new consoles are doing?

And that's considering the potential future next gen versions that'll inevitably be released?

Daps
I’m up to the mission when you take the spider bot... and I’m just wondering.... wtf happened :hhh: the shyt they showed was piff. Bullets flying everywhere, action packed. Wtf went so wrong with this?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...explain it clearly.

You're saying that the budget card that gives you 1080p 60fps is better than whatever the new consoles are doing?

And that's considering the potential future next gen versions that'll inevitably be released?

yes thats two gens ago hardware

did you watch the video the budget nvidia is ultra settings 45 fps, the consoles will never run the game with the ultra settings detail

the current gen gpu thats only 399 is way better, the consoles can't compete with PCS stop acting like they can its a waste of time, and they even cheaper 3060 will be out which will replace the 2060 which is the replacement for that card in the video

so a year from those card wills be in stock, which they are hard to get right now, just like the ps5 is hard to get most people playing on ps4

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading this shyt had me :picard:. Sadly, the fans were the one complained about them keeping delayed so now look what they got now and still bytching about it. They should have kept delaying next year like Feb or March to fix it.

I was close to buy it but I wanna play this on PS5 cause I don't have PS5. Read this about Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 base got me scared so I'll wait

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So...explain it clearly.

The new consoles aren't being optimized to full capacity. We just getting better frame rates right now. CPR is supposed to release the Next Gen versions next year.

Imma fukk around and build a PC once I get coli money gang status