"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
It has some flaws obviously but the more I play the immersive it gets. The random assaults I came across have all been the Tiger gang. The last one I encountered one of the opps got away in car so I followed homie and jerked him and his homies:mjlol:

edit: the job wasn’t done they had about 5 civilians locked up in a container, I heard a banging noise and looked over to see that I could open it up. I had my tech shotti drawn waiting to blow up some more orange chicken but they had hostages :dead:

:dame: Why would you do that?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It has some flaws obviously but the more I play the immersive it gets. The random assaults I came across have all been the Tiger gang. The last one I encountered one of the opps got away in car so I followed homie and jerked him and his homies:mjlol:

edit: the job wasn’t done they had about 5 civilians locked up in a container, I heard a banging noise and looked over to see that I could open it up. I had my tech shotti drawn waiting to blow up some more orange chicken but they had hostages :dead:
Change the name from Night City to Scum City:wow:

this how id imagine Vegas in 2077 with a downturn economy:damn:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
.. how does this look on the PS5 right now?

The PS5 run good. Some people are saying 1080p 60fps which what it looks like to me. I haven't had any problems

Graphics could definitely look better. Not sure if imma put this down and wait or not. It's good so far

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The ones complaining about this are grasping at straws to try & discredit the game in any way possible. The streets are populated just fine. People are driving to remote parts of the city, down back streets & what not, yet still expecting it to look like Shibuya Crossing.

I've even seen people try to say the city is dead at night :dead:

Drive down your block at 3:30 in the morning & let me know how many people you see just chillin outside.

I have noticed there's a lot more people out in the city during the day which is a crazy level of detail

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Well fukk it I ain't waiting no longer hopefully we get that upgrade in a few months :manny:

You not gone regret it, I haven't. Just wish the graphics were better. They bet not take long with that upgrade, no way it should take them all the way into next year. I'd say 3 months time frame after they fix PS4/Xbox 1 shyt

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I made V a female because the voice actor is a lot better. I'm thinking they intend to make the game as a female main character and then added the guy later into development. All the early promotional stuff had a female character.

I can't wait to fukk people up with the swords in this game. I can see this being like Bioshock where the melee combat was more satisfying than the gunplay.